Chile

Double update!!! Don't miss the chapter before this one!!!

***

The first day went by like a breeze. The concert was a success and everything seemed too good to be true. That was until the next morning. Yesterday, you were on top of the world, but today feels like the complete opposite. You sensed slightly yesterday the altitude difference, but not to the point where it took it's complete toll on you. Today, however, you have an ongoing headache that medication can't cure, and you're slightly dizzy.

Pushing it aside when you woke up to get ready for the second show, you took some more medicine, hoping that it would go away.

The second performance is once again at the Movistar Arena, so everything is really already in place for when you arrive. You do the same look as yesterday to Jungkook, trying to not get affected by your sudden sickness.

"You look pale," you observe while putting the same shade of foundation on the maknae that looks darker on his skin than it usually does. "Are you feeling okay?"

You noticed something was off right when he sat down. He usually keeps his eyes open and directed at you when you do his makeup. Even though it doesn't distract you as much as it used to, it's impossible for you to say that you don't notice it at all. That's why you notice it even more when he's closing his eyes, but you can tell that he's not trying to sleep like he has in the past.

The other thing that catches your attention is his sudden change in posture that is nothing like it usually is. Even if you tell him to relax, he always insists that he stays as straight as possible. You imagine it's because he wants to make it easier for you and doesn't want to mess anything up. But today he's slumped back in his chair, and looks extremely fatigued.

"I'm fine," he mumbles, eyes closed.

"What hurts?" you ask, knowing that something is wrong.

His eyes finally open, and his gaze cruise your figure tiredly. "I said I'm fine," he says sternly, adding, "Noona," softly.

"It's common to experience altitude sickness while up in the mountains," you tell him, hoping he'll open up. "I have quite the headache because of it as we speak."

"I just need a bit of rest," he says, his eyes once again closed.

***

"Do you have medicine to cure the worst migraine in the world?" you ask Haneul, while hunched over unnaturally in your seat.

Clicking her tongue, she shakes her head even though you can't see it. "Y/N, you need to lay down. Go back in the dressing room, I'll take care of Jungkook for you."

"I'll be fine," you protest, doing the same thing Jungkook did earlier that you found so obvious as to not be true.

"Up you go," she announces while getting up from her chair beside you. Grabbing your arms that lie limp by your sides, she pulls you up. Obliging, you lazily stand up, your head still down. And the next thing you know, you're back in the dressing rooms, laying down on one of the couches that finally prove to be of use to you.

Every once and a while, some of the artists come in, checking up on you, while also filling you in on the performance. Although the headache has subsided to the point where it's bearable, you still remain back. You think that if you were to be surrounded by screaming fans, as well of managers consistently shouting directions to staff, your headache would only come back stronger.