LTMB-4 "The Cabin"

Queen's POV

The smell of cherry blossoms invaded my nose trills. I feel so foreign in this place now,  its been a while since I've set foot in here. Nothings changed, still the same as before, fresh and relaxing environment that never fails to soothe my mind from all the problems. 

"I shall take a stroll first before going to the hotel." I walked the park and stared at ponds. There's unusually small amount of people in the park, kadalasan kase ay madaming tumatambay dito para magpahangin.

Habang naglalakad napapa isip nalang ako. Paani kaya kung hindi ako umalis at tinanggap ang mission na yon, hindi ko makikilala si Ivan, hindi ako maiinlove, hindi ko mararanasan tong paghihirap- mali pala! Hindi ko dapat naranasan yong pag hihirap na yon! Past tense.

"There's nothing much to do. What shall I do now?" Nakakabored din yung pa ikot ikot ako dito sa parke.

I dialed butler's number and he immediately answered the call.

"Hey can you bring me my car here" I didn't bother telling him my location alam ko naman na alam na nya kung nasaan ako ngayon, this is the only place I always kill time and kahit naman di nya alam he'll eventually know it since he's one of the greatest hacker in our mafia, he'll be able to locate my phone's location. 

I stayed there for a couple of minutes and narinig ko ang pag busina ng kotse sa gilid ko, I stood up right away and walked towards my car, lumabas naman agad si Butler na naka-casual wear ngayon at hindi business attire.

When I locked eyes with him I saw his eyes smiled and I nodded to show my pleasure in seein him again, unlike all the old butlers that other brats have my butler is quite young he's just eight years older than me and we share the same interests in stuffs so we got along well, I can refer him as a childhood friend and a family, we grew up together because his family is one of our servants and trained asassins, he too is supposed to be one but he refused to kill, he's still here because he doesn't want to cut the connection he have with our family and to continue in showing us the gratitude in taking care of them through all the years.

"Nice to see you again Butler Greyson." I muttured. That earned me a pat on the head, which made me smile. He's still the same, acting as if he's my big brother.

"Carry on and get going, Queen" with that I stepped inside the vehicle and started the engine. Nothing much changed except for some larger buildings that's been built.

After the stroll around my neighborhood, di padin nauubos ang buong araw ko kaka-ikot, I should continue my stroll then. It's still early to go back home. I turned on the GPS and set it to a near shrine so that I can have my peace of mind there.

As I was driving the tall buildings became distant and small, maybe I'm heading to the countryside? Habang palinga linga ako di ko napansin na may patawid palang tao kaya agad kong naigilid patungo sa isa pang daan. I looked at the GPS and saw it blinked. Huh? Bakit biglang nag patay sindi? Di ko naman to laging nagagamit ah? I lightly tapped the screen and then it stopped, kaya tumigil din ako.