LTMB-30 "Love"

Queen's POV

"This feels nice." Paglanghap ko sa sariwang hangin. We were lying on the grass for a couple of minutes now, after having dinner we talked on and on then we decided to take a walk and then we ended up here on a hill top near Prince's hidden paradise.

He said this place was given to him after he took over the company by his Mom, may bakasyunan dito at kagaya kanina nung nakita ko a very huge garden, garden pala yon, akala ko gubat na kase napakarami talagang halaman. Di ko din masyado nakitang mga bulaklak pala yon kase madilim.

"Hey..." napalingon ako sakanya na nakaupo na. He smiled at me then offered his hand to help me sit up. At ngayong magka-eye level na kame and I must say we're really in a very close proximity.

"Well....uhh.....What do you think of today- ay mali- Tonight.... tonight?" As he scratched the back of his head and sent me a boyish smirk, I tapped his shoulders as if a act of telling him to calm the shit out.

"Yeah...this night was wonderful, this is the first time I felt super special to the point I think I'm some princess from a Disney movie." Then I'm sure I heard a slight chuckle escaped from his lips, then it was followed by the movement of his gentle hand on top mine, I felt the familiar butterflies that exploded on the pit of my stomach and my heart beat went to rampage.

Just like Ivan's effect on me.

"Do you think that Ivan and I is the same?" He asked bluntly na nahigit ko bigla ang kamay na hawak hawak nya sa sobrang gulat sa tanong nya. Well... that was indeed a very sudden question, hindi ata ako handang sagutin ang tanong nyang yon. Pero napaisip ako, tingin ko ba? Yes maybe that they have different style of treating people pero parehas padin naman sila ng characteristics at kilos, so I think they're not that different.

I shook my head for an answer then got a sweet smile from him "Yes.. we're not that different from each other, to tell you the truth I know that I'm one of Ivan's hidden identity, this sweet side of him that was kept hidden from any person's reach, ako 'yon. He never let it show dahil ayaw nyang maging mabait sa mga taong makakaharap nya, cause Ivan believed that people only take kindness for granted." Napasinghap ako sa sinabi ni Prince, I never thought that he have those kind of experience to refer to for his actions.

"His Mom has been always kind and selfless,he saw that and it served as a motivation for him to change for his mother, nonetheless it was always for the better, but- I guess he hindered a certain piece of him that is important, and that's me. Noong bata pa si Ivan nagkaka-switch na kame ng persona and he developed having DID on the age of eight, after he killed Yohan. The first persona was Yohan, then me. Hindi natin alam kung madadagdagan pa pero I think stable naman ang condition ni Ivan. He recovered right before College, pero natrigger ang DID nya ng umalis ka at nadepress sya." I felt my heart being crushed because of the information that he told me. This is too much to handle, totoo ba? I caused oo much pain for Ivan. How can he possibly forgive me?

"Don't worry too much, he overcome it once I'm sure he can do it again this time, but I can't say that I'm happy about the thought of seeing Ivan get rid of the DID, cause that'll mean getting rid of me, and I wont be able to see you." Napangiti ako sa sincerity sa boses nya. It seems like he's really saying everything that is coming straight from his heart, with pure intentions.

"Hmm. Tara na...baka nabaliktad na nila yung ospital sa paghahanap saating dalawa, paniguradong mabubungangaan na naman ako ni Mom." tsaka ako tumayo at ako naman ang naglahad ng kamay sa harap nya para alalayan sya sa pagtayo, and we walked hand in hand to the car, hanggang sa hospital..we stayed holding onto each other.

Nang makabalik kame sa ospital no'n they were already preparing the discharge papers, nandoon rin ang pamilya ni Ivan, I was really nervous because of our circustances back then pero nawala yon nung yinakap ako ng Mom ni Ivan at pinasalamatan dahil binalikan ko ang anak nila and for understanding him.

"I knew you were familiar, back in Japan. Ikaw yung kasama ni Prince." Tumango ako't medyo nahihiyang sinabi ang dahilan ko kung bakit ako nag tago sakanila non. We talked about certain things and some stuffs regarding business and life.

"So how are things between you and Ivan? Hindi naman siguro ikaw na di-disturb sa pag swi-switch personas nya, I hope you'd be understanding of him." Atsaka nya hinawakan ang kamay ko in a pleading manner, nginitian ko sya atsaka tumango.

"I love Ivan." Those words are enough.

Enough reason for us to be together. Love. After all I've been through and what I've experienced because of my love for Ivan, its enough evidence to prove myself that its just right to depend on it as a solution for what to do or to choose.

"Love...come here." Tsaka nya tinapik ang upuan sa tabi nya. We're currently in their house, Ivan can't strain his self too much. Di gaya nang sa akin, mas malala ang kay Ivan, its near his heart for pete's sake. Kahit naman sabihin ng mga doctor na pede ng kumilos sya, NO! Hindi pa pede! Di ko papayagan. Jan lang sya.

"Bakit?" Tsaka ako umupo sa tabi nya then unconciously snaked my arm to his waist for a cuddle.

"I was just about to tell you na lambingin mo ako, I guess I don't need to tell you that." Napangisi ako sa sinabi nya, Ivan is back to Ivan now, when he slept kanina pag gising nya ang unang lumabas sa bibig nya. 'Why am I still alive? I need to be with Queen! Kill me now!' Yun. Yan na yan ang sinabi nya, nung nakita pa nga nya ako he even blinked his eyes about twenty times to tell that I'm real.

Hindi talaga sya makapaniwala. And it was priceless, I mean his reaction, and it just proves that he loves me that much, that much to risj his life just to be with me.

"Love...I love you." Bulong ko atsaka ibinaon ang ulo ko sa dibdib nya, and I swear I can hear his fast heart beat, the beat that matches mine, perfectly.

"Do I still have to reply to that? You already know the answer." Then he lifted my chin to face him, as I stared at his perfectly sculputured face I was lost, again.

"This is my answer." Seconds later I just felt hus warm lips placed againts my lips, and the smile that travelled on both of our lips. I know the connection that we made, the connection that only we can make.