LTMB-15 "Behind the Mask"

Queen's POV

"Die." As I said those words I shot the last one standing there, pero noong akala ko tapos na meron na namang isang van ang pumasok sa eksena.

Kanina pa successful na nai-evacuate ni Night ang lahat ng kaninang naandito sa beach and I already called some of my men to come over and fight with me to bring down these bastards.

Kelan ba sila mauubusan ng lahi ha? Napakasipag naman nilang mag parami tsk. Nakakapikon. I shook all the thoughts away and focused on shooting them dead, but I stopped when I saw someone that is weirdly standing there in the middle of the fight.

I couldn't see his face clearly since he's far away from where I'm standing but I know that he's wearing a mask. Taka ko syang tinignan as he stood there unmoved. What the heck is his deal?

"I need to get that man." Ibinaling ko muli ang tingin sa sniper na hawak ko kanina pa, nakalimutan ko meron nga pala tong scope, kaya ko syang tignan gamit ito. Pero pagkasilip ko sa scope nawala sya sa field of sight ko, he just disappeared.

"Shit. Where in the hell is he-" i stopped mid sentence when I felt a cold thing placed againts my neck, I didn't dare to look sideways. One pull of the trigger and I'm dead.

"Who are you?" Tanong ko. But no response, I was about to ask again when what he did next caught me fucking off guard!

He swept me of the ground and carried me bridal style, I swear I can smell his scent, what's strange is it's weirdly familiar, the scent. And then as I stare back into his eyes, I started to build up all the familiarity, his built, his lips, his scent, and his eyes.

Everything reminds me of Ivan.

Unconciously my hand reached for the mask, nag alinlangan pa ako dahil baka kung anong gawin nya saakin kapag natanggal ko ang maskara. But I continued anyway and as I touched the cold surface of his silky black mask with a pattern of a rose embroided on the side of his eye. I carefully loosened the tie behind his head and removed the mask from his face.

Napanganga ako ng makita ang mukhang nasa likod ng maskara, I accidentally dropped the mask. But I still stared back at his deep misty eyes, his eyes showed sadness and loneliness.
I felt the same way as I recalled the memories we had, nakita  ko ang pagtulo ng luha sa kanyang pisngi and I was about to wipe it off of him and grieve with him but-

"You think I'll let you off that easily you heartless whore!" Marahas nya akong binagsak sa bato batong lupa, what the fuck is his problem? Masakit yun a! I was about to stand up but I was unable to accomplish it when I felt pain on my back, fck I must have broke a bone. Tsk.

I was busy agonizing with this stinging pain I felt on my lower back when I suddenly fekt cold hands soothe the skin near the aching part of my back. I looked up to him and saw his concerned face gawking at me..

"Q-Queen?" Napapikit ako, as I felt his warm hands touched skin of my cheek. But I feel weirdly offended, is he playing with me?

First he places a gun at my throat, then carried me bridal style that really made my heart thumping fast, I was just going to touch his face then he threw me to the ground! And now?

His coming to me and act all concern over the shit he did to me?

"What he heck Ivan!" Inis kong sigaw sakanya at ginamit syang suporta pagtayo, buti naman at hindi na sya nanunulak at nangbabato. I'm wounded inside already, literally.

"I- I- I'm s-soryy! What is happening? Why are you here? Where are we? What happened?" Nangunot lalo ang noo ko dahil sa sinasabi nyang yan, ano ba ginagawa nya ba akong tanga, pinag lalaruan nya ba ko? O ano? Gago ba sya?

"Answer me honestly Ivan, I know that I hurt you in the past but answer me honestly ok?" Hinawakan ko ang kamay nya at tinitigan sya sa mga mata. His looks look like he is anticipating what I'm going to say.

"Are you in drugs?" Pagkasabi ko non agad na bumagsak ang kanyang balikat at napakunot ang noo.

"Why did you think that?" I can sense irritance in his voice. I just didn't mind it and answered.

"Well you just keep on changing moods! One second you're caring and a second pass then you threw me on the ground! Is that a doing of a mentally stable person-" napatigil ako ng mapagtanto ang nasa isip. Impossible! Hindi yon maaari.

"Tsk. What did he do to you?" Bungad nya saakin ng mapatulala ako sakanya, It's true. B-but why?
Hindi ako nakasagot sa tanong nyang yon, I should ask him, what happened to him.

"What are you staring at? Get your filthy eyes off of me." Napanganga ako sa tono ng pananalita nya it seems like he changed personality again. I better be careful because he has a gun.

"Who are you?" Mahina kong tanong alam kong rinig naman nya yon, napakalapit namin sa isat isa.

"Yohan.." With a smirk he ended his introduction.

"Now you whore go there and be a sacrifice for my fishes." He dragged me down and lead me to the waters! What the fuck!? Is he going to feed me to these monsters?

"Stop it!" I moved my hands that he us holding and grab a hold of both of his arms, pinilipit ko iyon at hinintay ang pagdaing nya sa sakit tsaka ilinagay sa likod nya at itinulak ko sya paluhod habang nasalikod nya ako. I'm still a Mafia Assassin hindi ako ganon ganon magpapadala dahil minsan na kitang minahal, leche ka!

"Now! Get your filthy bandits away from this place along with your fishes! Or I'll feed you to them?" Akma ko pa syang itutulak sa tubig ng bigla syang umiling at nagsalita.

"Clean this place and get out of my sight!" Binulong lamang nya iyon pero naka-react ka agad ang mga alagad nya. Not bad, maybe meron syang isang device dito na nag aallow ng communication nila sa isat isa.

We stayed in that position for minutes, hindi pa malinis ang lahat pero masisigurado mo ng wala na ito sa pahamak, umalis nadin ang mga alagad netong tukmol na 'to sya nalamang ang naiwan.
Kanina pa nga'y  binabalingan ako ng masasamang tingin ng mga lalaking yon gusto pa ata akong banatan! Sila kaya banatan ko.

Marahas kong binitawan si Ivan at nagsimula nang maglakad palayo. Pero nagulat ako ng hawakan nya ang paa ko causing me to slump on the floor face first.

Maya maya pa narinig ko ang mumunting tawa nya! What the fck are you laughing at? Tuwang tuwa ka pang leche ka! Binalingan ko sya ng tingin at nakita ang tumatawa nyang mukha.

I can't help but let out a little smile myself. Maybe he didn't changed that much.

He's still my Ivan.