LTMB-32 "Who the fuck are you?"

Queen's POV

I lifted my eyes and realized that I overslept, sht. I've been continously working simula kahapon na pumunta rito si Ivan, I figured if I finished some of it faster I get to spend time with him more. I took off my heels then walked bare foot to my room, but before I can even go to the bathroom and take a bath I was stung ng may maapakan akong kung ano.

I peeked and saw a rose lying on the floor with a white folded paper lying with it. Nangunot ang noo ko, who will come here? Oh! Si Ivan siguro, I told him my pass so siguro sya 'to, I smiled at the thought and ignored the wound on my feet because of tge rose's thorns, I picked up the rose and the paper on my hand.

And it said 'Meet me at  your unit tomorrow, I'll prepare dinner for you, My Love'  Ivan never prepares dinner for me so maybe I can call this feeling of excitement and anticipation for his food. Maybe he worked hard to cook a dish for me or he was just bluffing then ordered pizza when I get home, either way I'll be with him this evening. 

I decided to cut some of these works today, para naman siguro bukas ubos na ito, I think I can finish it off now if I wanted to but I just sometimes laze and sit there staring at the papers without really reading them thoroughly, kaya hindi ko agad natatapos kase I end up reading it about three times all over. 

Sabagay ang mga naiwan nalang naman ay mga proposals that is for me to approve of, ito yung mga natambak noong nasa Japan pa ako, I can easily finish it all off I guess. I've been reading stuffs like this for a long time now and I can know at first glance at the title of the project if it goes to the recycle bin or to approve of it, its a pretty fast process, my first requirement for me to approve of the proposal is originality, and I can say that is what my employees are lacking.. Originality is a big key to success and it is another word for creativity. 

I've been throwing about twenty folders to ground for the recycle bin to fill. Nakaka stress din magbasa ng magbasa ng gantong mga  trabaho, I've told them countless of times that I want originality to be their top priority not the assurance of the project, cause I can certainly make that happen, something new is what I want, not the certain success that originated from another competitor's mind.

"Ma'am someone's on the phone, should I connect it to you?"Love said but this time hindi ko na kailangan pang dungawin sya para makita dahil halos ten folders or so nalang ang nasa desk ko, as I listened to what Love said napangunot ang noo ko. Who would call this early in the morning, well its around five o'clock in the morning and the sun's not even shinning. 

"Who is it?" Tanong ko being cautious baka mamaya wrong number lang sasayangin ko pa ang ilang minuto ko jan. I dropped my gaze at the certain report I'm reading as Love conversed with whoever it is who is calling, I don't want to waste time you see?