LTMB-8 "Elevator"

Dedicated to:
@ricamagdayao

Ginanahan ako mag-update dahil sakanya e. Akala ko kase walang nag babasa neto.

Queen's POV

"Ms. Tanaka how's the company? Youre very skilled cause you manage the hotel well even tho you're still so young, does it run on the blood of tanakas? Puro kayo nasa linya ng business and technology o dikaya sa medicine. Ano bang di kayang gawin ng tanakas?" I shrugged my shoulder and didn't commented on his remark, I can't disagree to him. A Tanaka is the right definition of perfection.

"What will be the next project of your company, mind sharing it with us?" Tanong ng isang Hotel owner. I smiled then leaned in the table while crossing my legs.

"Yes. I do mind. I'm sorry I don't disclose our company's information. I'll be glad to tell you all the tiny bit of informations if we get something in return, so that we wont be in a tight situation in the future, yeah?" I left the person that asked mouth hanging because of what I said.

"The rumors were true afterall, she's a real cold mouthed monster. And she talks smoothly, she can deceive any person here."  Hindi nakalagpas ang mga bulong bulungan tungkol saakin sa tenga ko, I made sure to answer back with a blow.

"Yepp. Rumors are not just rumors, they're facts. I'm indeed a cold bitch. I can deceive any person here you say? Hmm. That's not true." Umilin iling pa ako bago ituloy ang sasabihin ko tsaka tinitigan sya ng mariin.

"I can only deceive airheads that gets swayed by smooth talks. But I don't deceive people, I really give great proposals that's why they agree to work with me." I ended 

"I think I'm running late on my next appointment, sorry but I have to go now." Tumayo ako't iniwan sila sa table na 'yon. Today is the fourth day of conference, nothing much happened. Normal na conference lang, nag usap usap at nag shashare ng ideas ng advices ganon ganon. I didn't participated much, I just did one talk then I just listned all through the conference.

I dialed Love's number, sya ang nasa company at nag babantay dito. I call her once a day to know what happened that day and she reports me everything. 

"How's the company. Wala naman sigurong nangyare?" I entered the elevator and went to my suite, by the way! After that night, I immediately go to another suite at araw araw ko pa syang iniiwasan. It was just so embarassing. 

"Yes Ms. Tanaka. Nothing much. Maayos po ang kompanya wala kayo dapat ipag alala." Napatango tango ako't hinintay ang pagsara ng elevator door pero may humabol pang sumakay, ng tinignan ko kung sino yon, nanlaki ang mata ko ng tinignan sya. Ivan?! Out of all places dito pa? Kung saan napaka onti ng space at walang tao. Bwisit.