LTMB-37 "A Glimpse of My Love"

Queen's POV

I've been overcoming my PTSD it's not that easy but it's not hard with my friends I can rely on and always there for me. A whole year has passed and the business was now being managed by Love, she's now the official CEO of the branch here in the Philippines while I'm still not mentally stable hindi pa ako pinapayagan nila Mom na mag work. 

"Hey Queen! Tara na dito! Enjoy the beach while its still summer." As I opened my eyes I was welcomed by the dazzling rays of sunlight, its summer after all. I looked at Faye and Adi that's already in the sea, I guess I don't have  reason not to enjoy the beach. We're currently on a private island owned by my parents. Meron din ditong mga nakatirang mga care takers, its almost like a village sa dami ng trabahador dito so it's not that lonely here, sometimes meron silang sama sama sa gabi at nag tutugtugan sila. But I never go closer to them.. I just watch from afar. 

Its fun seeing them happy and contented on this island, well they have their whole family with them, their loved ones, maybe that's why. But there is no time for dwelling on that.. I should be happy. We should let go. Its part of the treatment... letting go of the things that's making me stay.. move on. 

"I'm surprised you still have white skin Faye. Halos araw araw ka ng nag bababad dito sa beach a." As I grabbed one of the surf boards near the beach.. I let it float and sat on it with my feet still on the blue water. I was staring at the calm waters when I was disrupted by the splashing of water coming from my side. Tsaka ko nakitang lumalapit sila Faye at Adi sa side ko. Taka ko silang tinignan then I quickly new what they were going to do. Kaya inunahan ko na sila't bumaba na ako sa board atsaka sumisid sa dagat para hilahin ang paa nila. 

Akala nyo ha! 

But then as I was busy pulling them from the surface I was stunned when I roamed around and saw a familiar figure not so far away. Like me... it was looking.. we were looking at each other. Our eyes engraved at each other's, I was pulled to reality at isisigaw ko sana ang pangalan nya pero tsaka ko lang narealize na nasa ilalim pala kame ng tubig, when I tried to call him I intake a lot of water and started to choke.. I saw him started to swim to me but lose sight of him when I was pulled to the surface by Faye and Adi. 

"Sht." I cussed in between heavy breathing. 

"Queen! Don't drown yourself! God! Pinapakaba mo kame, nakakastress ka ha!" with matching hampas pa. Tinignan ko sya ng masama tsaka ko sya tinulak sa pagkakaupo sa surf board ko, I looked around ng makahinga na ako ng maayos.. I know it. I saw him. Its not a fragment of my imagination! I know its not. It's just so real. Hindi sya kagaya sa mga sudden attacks ko.. its not blurry and hazy. Its clear as water. 

"Ivan. Where are you?!" Sigaw ko't sinimulang sumisid sa tubig.. but he was nowhere to be found. He was not here anymore.. or is he not even real? 

"Ano ba Queen! Tara na. Bumalik na tayo sa rest house." But I shook away her hold and started going to the depths of the sea. I know he's here. Atleast I'll hold onto his image in my mind. Hindi na sya kagaya ng dating malinis ang mukha, now he has a stubble on his face, and his hair is longer. Mukhang hindi pa nagugupitan ng ilang months or isang taon.

Its my Ivan! He's alive. 

But I can't find him. He's not here anymore.

"Queen! Stop! Wala na si Ivan!" Napatigil ako ng marinig ang pag sigaw ni Adi na yon. Wala na nga ba si Ivan? But- I saw him. Clearly. He was there infront of me, meters away from me! Just meters away from me! 

"NO! Nakita ko sya! I'm gonna find him-" but I was stopped mid sentences when I roamed my eyes on the sea I saw a boat in the middle of it. I quickly swam near it hanggang sa nakita ko na ang hinahanap ko, My Love! Its really him. 

I swam fast but it just keeps on sailing away from me, hanggang sa naramdaman ko nalang ang pag cramped up ng paa ko, My face contorted in pain and I was welcomed by the calming embrace of the water, If you're really my Love. I know you'll come back for me. 

I waited and waited, I was losing air. I don't know what to do. 

I guess you're not him after all. Siguro I was just hallucinating. A smile was placed on my face as I think of this, so is this the end? I hope he comes back for me tho, even if he's not my Ivan. So I'm holding onto this motivation left for me in living, I tried hard to push back to the surface, and inhaled air... before screaming as loud as I can... and fall back to the water. 

"IVAAAAAAN!" 

********

Super short update