LTMB-31 "Back to business"

Queen's POV

"Sorry for letting you handle some works on your own Love. I can handle this now, don't work yourself much now that I'm here." I said without looking at Love, pano naman ako titingin kung may nakatayong tower ng mga paper works na nakatambak sa desk ko. I'm also completely fine now, but I still have this cast on my wrist, parang cover up nalang 'to para hindi makapag insert ng too much force ang kamay ko. But all in all I'm fine to work. 

"Sige po. I'll be outside your office then" I didn't answered back and just focused myself on the task at hand.  It's been about over a week, Ivan and I have been meeting on a daily basis, minsan we meet at lunch, or he crashes my unit for a homemade dinner then he sleeps in too. We remained the same and nothing changed because of the fucked up incident and stupid misunderstandings we had, hindi na din namin pa pinag usapan at binalikan pa ang topic na 'yon. 

All is good, and life continued the way it is supposed to be. Business is good and everything is. But the only change that happened is that Ivan is now with me and I often greet my employees with a smile instead of my usual cold facade that they usually encounter every morning, kahit almost isang linggo na akong ganito iniisip parin nilang sinapian ako or what, but I guess I should just let them think what they want to, people's mind work that way, kahit na sabihin mo ang totoo they often doubt that and always believe what they want to believe.

After that suicide thing den, nagbalik ang communication namin nila Cobra- este Xander and the others, pagkatapos kase ng lahat ng kadramahan ko noon, I focused on business and halos hindi ko na nga matuonan ng pansin at matawagan sila Faye, buti nalang ay understanding sila't sila na mismo ang pumupunta rito para kamustahin ako, they're indeed my bestest friends. 

"Ms. Tanaka? Sir Ivan's here." when Love said that I immediately stopped checking the papers and dropped it to my desk, tumayo ako para silipin siya kase hindi ko talaga makita dahil sa mga papel na nakatambak sa desk ko. Then there he is now sitting on my couch and nag hahain sya ng foods sa coffee table. Napangiti ako sa nakita, what a reliable husband he is. 

"Doing a deed a husband would do? That's plus points. Kung hindi ka magdadala ng foods dito di ko mapapansin na gutom na gutom na pala ako, thanks Love" I sat on Ivan's lap then gave him a peck before sitting on the couch next to him. I looked over the food and then back to Ivan who's already eating a drumstick like a kid would do, I think Ivan is more appetizing than the food laid up in front of me, mukhang napansin ata nya ang pagtitig ko kaya napalingon sya saakin and gave me a curious look. He looks like a kid trying to figure out a new word with those knotted eye brows of his crossing the space in between. Before he can even ask anything I kissed him on the lips.

"Do you want me to take you to your secret room and do you? Cause I'd be glad to, ayoko lang masmatambakan ka ng trabaho." Then he laid his eyes on my desk full of paper works, I know of his restraints and I find it manly understanding my situation right now, and that's really considerate of him. 

"Why do you always making this hard for me?" Napasinghap ako sa biglaan nyang pag sasalita habang kumakain na kame ng tahimik, I tried hard not to spit out my food dahil sa pagtawa sa kanyang double meaning na salita. Tsaka ko sya tinapik sa binti in a teasing manner pero tinapik lang nya ito paalis sa binti nya na maslalong nakapagpatawa sakin.

I continued to do that but this time lumapit na ako sakanya ng masmalapit, I disregarded my plate and focused on teasing Ivan with my naughty hands. I trailed sensual circles on his lower back and my other hand placed firm on his chest which is going up and down in a rapid pace. A smile spread on my face as I noticed how fast I can affect him this much. Tignan natin kung gaano katagal mo mapipiit Ivan. 

"Sht Love. I'm really trying hard not to- Oh fck! You and your hands!" To stop him from blabbing I placed my hand on top of his crotch area which is already having a obvious bump. I slowly feel it under my palm as I turned my face on his contorted face, his eyes were closed and his head laid back facing the ceiling. 

"I can always sort out the paper works fine, babe. But you need to worry about yourself here, are you sure you can handle this...." Tsaka ko inalis ang kamay ko and watch him shot his eyes opened up tsaka tinignan ako with frustration written in his eyes. He eyed me a 'what the fck' look. 

"On your own?" nakangising tagumpay na sabi ko tsaka tumayo na, I was about to go push him out of the office and continue with work pero napasigaw ako ng bigla nya akong hilahin paupo sa kandungan nya. He hold me down and got that little remote control for my office. He pushed one button and then the office blinds immediately covered the glass walls separating us from the outside bago nya sinimulang atakihin yung damit ko. 

"Fck Ivan!" Pagrereklamo ko when both of his hands went to my sensitive parts, one hand on my exposed  mound and the other on my nether region that is slightly parted because of his handwork. 

"Gumaganti ka ba sakin leche ka!?" tsaka ko sya hinampas ng malakas sa kamay nya, even tho I know to myself that I also wanted him to continue sending me to that heavenly road he always take me. 

"I shouldn't be the only one left undone, love. Two can play it that game." with a really sexy smirk plastered on his handsome face, he opened the blinds and stepped out with a contented smile, leaving me...so undone. 

WHAT THE FUCK IVAN!?