Chapter 14: Such a Weird Man

You leaned against the frozen wall, thinking. You were unsure if you should be happy to be "living" with Simon, or terrified that you were kidnapped by an extremely childish version of him.

"Oh Y/N~" Ice King called out. You rolled your eyes. What did that lunatic want now? He yanked the cage door open and floated next to you. "Hey sweetie, you look sad. Do you not like having me around?" You sighed. "Simo- Ice King, I'm not sure. It's a long story." Ice King smiled. "Good, because I've planned a wedding for next week." You gasped. You were engaged to Simon, not his crazy self!

He grabbed you and floated outside the castle. "Come on, let's go tell Finn and Jake!"

...

Ice King set you down and knocked on the treehouse door. The two boys came, and groaned at the sight of him. "What do you want, Ice King?" Jake asked. "Oh, I've just got great news! I'm getting married!" Ice King replied, and forcefully pulled you against him. He kissed you on the forehead, making you gag.

   "You two are invited! It's next week!" He continued. Finn and Jake awkwardly nodded and shut the door. "Aren't they good friends Y/N?" Ice King asked, and flew you back to the Ice Kingdom before you could answer.

   "Y/N, are you really going to wear that old coat and outfit during the wedding? Not to be rude, but maybe you should talk with the lady Gunters." He commented. You looked at the outfit you wore again. My god, have I really worn this outfit for that long? You thought. Maybe there was a shower around. Your mind went to Ice King, and you quickly changed your mind about the shower thing.

   When you arrived at the kingdom, Ice King surprisingly didn't put you back in the ice prison. He went downstairs and asked for you to follow them. You walked down farther and farther, until Ice King finally stopped inside a room with a fairly large desk.

   He searched around the many boxes inside, and pulled out a blue and dark blue dress. "It looks like your outfit." You said dryly. "It's based off a character in my fanfiction. It's about the real Fionna and Cake." He said. Simon didn't write narratives!

   Ice King handed you the dress. "I recommend wearing that instead of that centuries-old jacket, ok sweetie?" You yanked it from him. "Yeah... sure."

   You stormed back up the stairs, and Ice King didn't follow. Were you really going to put that dress on?

   "Ugh, I guess I'll put it on. I'm gonna keep the jacket for Simon, if I ever do see him again." You muttered to yourself. It surprisingly fit you.

   You walked all the way back to where Ice King was. "Look, I'm wearing it. Happy?" You asked. Ice King just stood there, blushing. What a weirdo. You quickly picked some frost off of your hand, and then grabbed his. "Let's go Ice King."

   You were greeted by Finn and Jake waiting for Ice King to show up. They looked at your outfit, then stared at the two of you in shock. You realized that you were holding hands with the Ice King, which was probably shocking to see considering he was kind of the villain now.

   "It's not what it looks like..." you yelled. Ice King laughed and blasted the two out of the castle. You sighed, and Ice King looked at you sadly. "Do you need a Gunter to cheer you up?" He asked. You remembered that name from the day Simon proposed. He had called Marceline that. Marceline, you thought.

   "Ice King, I have to go find someone." You said, and pulled away from Ice King. He yelled your name, but you didn't listen. You slid down the icy mountain and ran off to find Marceline.