Chapter 21: Reunion

Simon was the first to react. He ran towards you, tears coming down his face. You pulled him in for a hug. "Simon! It's been so long... I thought I'd never see you again!" You cried. It had been so long since you saw him without grey hair and blue skin. Simon looked like a new person.

Simon kissed you, and Bonnie slowly walked out of the room. "Come out here when you're ready to meet the others Simon!" She called out. You still were about to pass out. You had been waiting for this moment the day you heard it was possible. "So princess, want to introduce me to these 'others' pink lady's talking about?" You nodded.
"Sure Simon."

...

   "Can you believe it Y/N? All of this because of a simple item!" Simon said, looking around the crowded celebration. "We never would've met if it wasn't for that crown!" You took a quick glance at your ring.
"Yeah, it is crazy. Say, what happened to that crown anyway?" You asked.
"Bonnie destroyed it. No one's ever going to wear that thing again."

A small and old green elephant walked up to the two of you. "Aww... congratulations you two. I'll be sure to bring some of my pies every so often!" She giggled.
"We'll be sure to visit as well TT!" Simon responded. You heard the elephant whisper "Humans truly are special." as she walked away. Simon wrapped an arm around you. "Thank you so much for doing this for me." He said.

Marcy floated next to you. "So... how does it feel being a Petrikov Y/N?!" She yelled out. You blushed.
"Marcy... please don't yell that!" You said. Simon laughed. Finn gave a threatening stare at Simon. "Don't go insane again." He muttered.

"Wait a second!!" Someone yelled. The voice sounded oddly familiar. The person walked up to you and Simon. "It is you!" They whispered. You couldn't believe your eyes. "F/N! You're alive?!" Simon gasped. "Yeah I'm alive!" F/N said. "Heh, always had a feeling you'd end up married to him."

"So... how'd you survive?" You asked. F/N took a deep breath. "Well... when you left to see Simon the day the bomb dropped, I had decided to watch Cheers, like I always did. Then it happened, and I woke up on a strange island. There was advanced technology everywhere you looked, and everyone wore animal hats. I became a Hider, whatever the hell that means. Eventually Finn and Jake came and took me here. I finally escaped."

You and Simon frowned. "So we had to fight freaking zombies while you lived in complete comfort?!" You yelled. Simon stopped you. "Hey, we survived. That's all that matters."

"Princess, I know I keep saying this, but I am so sorry for leaving. My powers were getting too dangerous." Simon sighed. You hugged him. "I forgive you."

"Where are you going to live anyway? You aren't going back to the Ice Kingdom are you?" Jake asked. Bonnie joined the conversation. "I built a cabin near Finn and Jake's treehouse!" She said. "It's a start." Simon said before kissing you again.