Chapter 2 (Warming Up)

Ennard had headed to 1st period, gripping his books. He spat on his other classmates, feeling they were more inferior than he. He hardly listened, and just doodled in his notebook, a past time he had always enjoyed. The teacher kept calling on him, but every time he just flipped her off. The class was amazed at how rude he had gotten since Springtrap's death. He had gotten written up, but he didn't care. He headed straight home, ignoring Ballora waving to him. Funtime Freddy hopped next to Ballora, being his usual, excited self. "Hi Ballora!" He cheerfully said. Ballora was somewhat intimidated by his excitement, but soon warmed up to him. Funtime Freddy attempted to make conversation. "So did ya hear about the Superbowl?! I'm gonna make all sorts of food with the others! I may even invite Ennard! We'll make hot wings, toasted ravioli, and-" Freddy kept droning on about all the food there would be. "Freddy, are you crazy?!" A voice spat. Funtime Foxy walked up to them. "You can't invite Ennard! He hates everyone!" Foxy yelled. "Maybe he just needs another chance...?" Freddy said weakly. Baby walked up to them. Being concerned heavily about the cold, she had bundled herself up. She overreacted a lot like this. "Mmf mmf mf, mmmf mf mf!" Baby muffled. "Still can't understand you, Baby." Foxy uttered. "Mmmf mmmf mf mf." Baby crossed her arms. Over at his apartment, Ennard sat on his bed, still wiping his eyes. His best friend, gone. He really didn't know how he would go on. He wished he didn't have to be so mean, but he had to cope somehow. He figured he would figure it out over the weekend, but for now, he needed rest. He laid down, and shut his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

(Written by TOMGTheAmazing )