Chapter 4 (Getting Stories Straight)

Foxy sat on his bed. He knew this wasn't going to be easy. He gestured for Ballora to have a seat, and she did as he said. "Alright..." Foxy began. "Me and Ennard went way back. When I was in kindergarten, I was always made fun of by the other kids. I was a freak. Like, fox ears and a tail? Yeah. A freak. But, Ennard, also being a freak, cough, being 4 feet 8 inches tall, cough, stuck up for me. The kids immediately retreated, clearly intimidated by his size. Then, I met Baby and Freddy. Baby claimed she was the boss. Not one thing has changed. Freddy used to be really quiet...strangely. He was really shy, almost never saying a word. Now look at em. Hah. Around middle school, Ennard started hanging out with Springtrap. He was kinda cool, but...Ennard had been picking on the 6th grade kids. It was weird, but I thought nothing of it...until he started picking on US. Specifically me. After a bit, we decided enough was enough. We left him with Springtrap. Springtrap was the only one Ennard had then." Ballora realized that she had heard about a "Springtrap" when she first got at school. She realized what Springtrap did, and felt a wave of guilt. She realized Ennard was completely alone now. "I'm sure you know what happened to Springtrap." Foxy said sadly. "Yes. I am aware." Ballora muttered. "I guess you know now. Sometimes I wonder if we should have stuck with him. I still kinda feel sorry for that jerk." Foxy embarrassingly uttered. "He seems so lonely. Maybe he needs a friend." Ballora suggested. "Yeah, good luck with that. Let's head back into the living room and finish the party. I got a few toasted raviolis I need to catch up with." Foxy licked his lips, thinking about the goodness that awaited him, while Ballora followed him, thinking.

(Written by TOMGTheAmazing )