Chapter 10 (Lots of Love)

The phone kept ringing. Why can't Foxy just leave them alone? Ballora just didn't get it. She pulled the blankets over Ennard, who was asleep. She internally debated whether she should pick up the phone or not. It kept ringing. Again, and again. She grew frustrated, which was unlike her. She hit 'Reject,' and laid next to Ennard. She looked at him. Poor thing. He lost his original group of friends. Then Springtrap. And now he has to resort to alcohol to numb his pain. She hugged Ennard tightly. She had felt so much guilt knowing she couldn't have done anything to help. She couldn't have stopped the insult, she couldn't have stopped Springtrap, and she couldn't even make Ennard feel better. "What kind of disappointment am I...?" She uttered, burying her face in her knees. She began crying, until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked over. Ennard was awake. He looked genuinely worried for once. He wiped Ballora's tears, comforting her. She tried to speak, but all that came out were quiet sobs. Ennard gripped her shoulders, and looked her in the eyes. "Ballora. You need to know this." Ennard said firmly. "You are one of the most important people to me. If it weren't for you, I probably would have never gotten out of the house and interacted with anyone." Ballora smiled a little bit, blushing. "T-thank you, Ennard." She uttered. Ennard smiled at her, and began to lean in, before they were interrupted by a loud thunder crash. Ballora squeaked, and clung to Ennard. Ballora quivered, coming from a place where there were almost no thunderstorms. Ennard laughed, and turned on a movie for the both of them. Ballora's grip eased, as she slowly cuddled him. Ennard's face was now encased in a blush, as he watched the movie. About 3 hours passed. The movie was over, but the two of them were snuggled together asleep. Ballora jolted awake when she heard the phone ring. She checked before she answered. Foxy, of course. He had left 17 voicemails. Yeesh. Ballora gazed at the phone. Foxy must have been getting desperate. She looked at Ennard, who was still asleep. She thought for a few minutes, before finally picking up the phone.

(Written by TOMGTheAmazing )