Chapter 8 (The Drunk and the Clueless)

Ballora was disgusted by the still lingering smell of alcohol. Was this really where people went to spend time? What effects did this 'alcohol' have on them? They were all acting weird from what she saw. She could only guess the effects weren't good. Ennard sat there, struggling to maintain balance. His face was flushed, as he would occasionally hiccup. He had drank through at least five of their beers. He was barely conscious at all. He pulled out his phone, and started texting Springtrap's number. "Shutupb ill be therer in a bitdsds.." The message read. He couldn't even type correctly. Ballora looked over his shoulder. "Um...I thought Springtrap was..." She began, but then was cut off. "HE'Z DEAD AND I CAHN'T DO ANYTHINGZ BUT BLAME MAHSELFZ!" Ennard interrupted. Ballora jumped back a little. She attempted to grab Ennard's phone and look up what alcohol did. She was hoping there was at least some good things. Ennard suddenly put his hands on Ballora's shoulders. "Balz..." He hiccuped, "you make me so happyz, Bal-" He hiccuped once more, "I love yahz." Ballora couldn't tell what he was saying, but her thoughts were interrupted when Ennard pulled her in and kissed her. Ballora, her face a dark red, struggled to push away from Ennard, but slowly, but surely, began melting into the kiss. She let her arms fall to her side, as she kept letting Ennard kiss her. His lips were soft, almost gentle. She wouldn't have assumed this from someone who would always act so cruel. It was almost like he had prepared for this. Ballora slowly pushed him away, and planted a few kisses on his face. Ennard's face was now covered with purple lipstick. At Ballora's house, Foxy was growing worried. "They still aren't back." He uttered, sounding even more worried than before. "And?" Baby asked sarcastically. "What if Ennard killed her? Or-" Foxy began, but was interrupted. "Foxy. Ballora already said she was having a good time. Ennard literally took her to a movie. Jeez." Foxy rolled his eyes. "I'm going to look for them." He said, through clenched teeth. Baby changed the channel. "You do you, I guess." She uttered, putting her arm around Freddy. Foxy put on his hoodie and stormed out the door. He checked the theater first. No one was there. "Perfect. This makes it even harder." he growled. Ballora had just moved in. He wasn't going to let Ennard come in and corrupt her. He had spent the entire night searching the city, with no luck. He had even searched the bar, but Ennard and Ballora had already left. He walked in the door to Ballora's house. He was about to speak, but was cut off by Baby. "Hey Foxy, check it!" She exclaimed. Foxy looked over, to see Ennard, a bit hungover, talking to Ballora with- was that lipstick on his face? Foxy felt something inside him at that moment. A feeling he had felt before, but never this extreme. Rage. He clenched his fist tightly. Ballora was supposed to be his, not Ennard's. He was supposed to win her over. He walked up to Ennard, and punched him in the nose, resulting in him becoming a bloody mess. "FOXY!" Baby exclaimed, pulling him back. "Come on both of you. We're going home." Foxy said, gesturing to Baby and Freddy. They both didn't argue, and walked out. Foxy walked out as well, but stopped in the doorway. "It should have been you instead of Springtrap." He spat. Ennard could feel himself shatter. "E-Ennard, let's go to bed..." Ballora suggested, squeezing him tightly. Ennard nodded, and laid down in Ballora's bed, which she was OK with. He fell asleep, still hearing Foxy's words.

(Written by TOMGTheAmazing )