Chapter 6 (Not as Bad as He Seems)

The wind blew across Ennard's face through an open window. He propped himself up, and looked outside. It was actually really nice outside. Not cold like it had been recently. He slipped on his torn shirt and headed outside. The wind made him feel calm. He decided to go out for a walk today, which was unlike him. He actually kind of felt...lonely? 'Why am I feeling like this...?' He thought to himself. Luckily, today school was out due to sickness spreading. He and the others were lucky enough not to catch the sickness. Except he wouldn't mind if Funtime Foxy got it. He laughed just thinking about it. He suddenly remembered that Ballora had gave him her phone number last night. He gazed at his phone. 'Should I really do this?' He thought to himself. He hesitantly called Ballora, thinking this could only end in disaster. Ballora picked up, surprisingly. "Hello? Who's this?~" She asked, in her gentle voice. Ennard remained silent for a few seconds, but then finally spoke up. "It's...Ennard. Today was kind of nice, so I thought maybe you would want to join me for a walk...?" Unbeknownst to Ennard, the others were there, Ballora letting them spend the night. She only let Funtime Foxy stay because he was black-out drunk. They were crowded around the phone, shocked Ennard would actually call Ballora. "I would love to!" Ballora responded. Ennard was shocked anyone would accept any of his offers. "Can you let me know where you are right now? I'll have to show you the city. Also, don't think we're friends or s-something." Ennard replied, fearing he was becoming weak. Ballora told him, and soon enough, Ennard was there. Ballora gestured for the others to get in another room, afraid Ennard might start another fight. Ballora opened the door, surprised. Ennard had actually done last-minute shopping. He was in an outfit similar to his old one, only not ripped. He had a white vest on over it, and had applied some cologne to himself as well. He looked odd. It was unlike him, but Ballora accepted it. Ennard had a weird feeling. He just brushed it off though. Ennard walked with Ballora down to the city, and began showing her around. "Alright, that there is one of my favorite places to eat...if I ever do get out of the house, that is." He looked at a theater. "Me and Springtrap used to always go there." Ballora just stared at it, in confusion. "What is it?" She asked. Ennard laughed. He laughed like he laughed 5 years ago. "That's a theater. It's where they show movies so people can watch them." Ennard explained. Ballora was still confused. "What's a movie?" She asked Ennard. Ennard rolled his eyes. "I'll just have to show you some time." He snickered. He remembered he still had some money on him. He stopped by one of his favorite restaurants, Ballora looked in confusion. Ennard got a table for both of them to sit at. He ordered some food, as well. "You really didn't have to do this, Ennard!" Ballora grinned. Ennard looked away, trying to avoid the subject. Ballora knew he could be a good person. He just had to try hard, that was all.

(Written by TOMGTheAmazing )