Chapter 12 (Confrontation)

Ennard walked over to his bed, and took off his socks and shoes. "I shouldn't have gotten involved again." He uttered, burying his face in his hands. He looked up to hear the doorknob twisting. "Just come in." He said. The door opened. Ballora and the others stepped in, looking at Ennard. Even Foxy looked worried. Ennard growled at Foxy. Foxy nervously tugged at his collar. Just staring at Ennard made him feel uneasy. His gaze was penetrating. Foxy choked a few words out. "So, about Ballora-" Foxy began. "TAKE HER DAMN IT!" Ennard spat. "JUST LIKE YOU TOOK EVERYTHING ELSE I CARED ABOUT AWAY!" Foxy felt horrible. He knew how much he HAD made Ennard suffer. Ballora held Ennard's hand. He tried to swat her away, but she had too much of an iron grip on his arm. He looked at his former friends. Freddy, Bon-Bon, Baby, Foxy... They all looked like they did want to help him, as opposed to making his life worse than it already was. "Please." Foxy asked Ennard one more time. "Tell us what we need to do to help you feel better." Foxy pleaded. Ennard looked away, but finally spoke to them. "Alright...fine...here goes nothing." He uttered.

(Written by TOMGTheAmazing )