The Talk

Okay! Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating in a while, I've been busy with work but finally my huge history project has been handed in and from a first glance, my teacher says it looks like an A+! Thank you so much for allowing me to finish it in peace! And now, heres a long over-due chapter!

Also, there will be a few kinda small OC's in this, but their not permanent! 

Leo: Yeah, Long Over Due, writer

Raph: I'm alright with that,

Me: DUDES CUT IT OUT!

Don: Yeah!

Leo: JUST START!

Me: OKAY OKAY

-

~

-

~

-

Maddie smiled softly, standing next to a huge sign that clearly stated it was where the talks where. She brushed her bushy brown hair back from her level skinned face, smiling a little harder as people stopped near the sign and waited for the time while children were pressing their faces into the glass, making her giggle and also look in on the cute turtles. 

The woman gulped, thinking about the fact that even though they didn't know much about these amazing creatures, here she was, going to tell the world what their like and habits and where they came from-

"Hello, Miss," A young girl said, looking up at her with bright blue eyes, "Is it time for the talk yet?" She asked, tilting her head and pointing at the clock nearby.

The zoo worker looked at the clock and chuckled, "Yes, yes it is," 

"Tom!" The girl squeaked, running towards an older looking child, "Its starting! Its starting!"

The boy laughed, rubbing his fist over the youngers head, "Okay, okay, Tamara,"

-

Maddie quickly got the last things ready, now being joined by April, Casey and a new worker, Edd, all ready to talk about these amazing creatures.

"Okay!" Her face gave away how happy she was, "Lets get this show on the road!"

-

~

-

The blue clad turtle elbowed the grassy, soft floor until he managed to grapple himself up. Leaning against a large climbing tree, he eyed all the small and old people staring at Mikey and Donnie in wonder (As they hadn't really payed much attention to him), he even caught part of their conversations as they rambled on about things. Giving a sort of chuckle, he shyly moved away from their views and grabbed onto on of the soft ropes. 

A young child, which looked nethier female or male silently squealed, pressing their face against the glass to watch him. Curious, he climbed the rope and jumped onto a platform that was literally next to them, 

"Hello Mr Turtle!" They signed, and Leo felt a pinch in his heart. The child was dumb.. (Not in the stupid sense, means they can't talk) 

He gave a playful sort of noise, crouching on the balls of his heels, ready to jump. The little, blue and purple hooded child smiled and followed him as he jumped from one wooden platform to another, a small, happy smile forming into a large grin as they chased the turtle through the glass. 

Everyone in the room stopped and stood back silently, watching this young child play with such a huge, fearsome animal, even if it was just behind several glass panes, 

"Frisk," Their mother said, walking towards the shining child, "Why don't we come back later? We have other animals to see,"

"But mom!" The purple and blue hooded genderless child signed, a sad look on their face, "Fine.. But can we come back later? Please?"

"Sure," The woman soothed, taking the hand of the child and leading them away, and soon, the crowd reappeared, gawping like a bunch of morons, making Leo retreat to his original destination - The floating island of solitude, well, as he called it.

He lay flat on his shell belly, staring out into the jungle room. He felt sick, both mentally and physically, but refused for someone to raise the alarm to the staff knowing they'll find out sooner of later...

The blue clad sneezed painfully and coughed before moving away from the edge and curling up between the branches and peaceful cover his floating paradise made.

-

-

April giggled happily, looking at the people who'd signed up for the tour. Not to many, not to little. Just perfect! 

She glanced at Maddie, a big grin plastered on her face, "Hello everyone," The red headed girl announced, stepping onto a large platform which Edd, Casey and Maddie already stood on, "First we start with..."

-

-

Small Time Skip and Character Swap

-

-

Raph groaned, watching as the tour children thudded the glass and made faces at them. He thought of all those videos him and Mike would watch when they were bored: Close animal attacks at zoo, but as much as he wanted to try this out, he decided against it, fearing he could injure someone, or worse, break the glass and have to be tranquillised, he shiver, what if he got his brothers hurt?

He remember the start of one of their days, where the men described him as the leader and protector of the 'group', so he really didn't want any trouble. Maybe, if he was alone though.. 

He shook his head and looked around for each of his younger brothers. 

He immediately saw Don and Mikey swimming around, splashing each other and diving around for hidden food, making him chuckle. Even if Donnie was the second eldest, he sure didn't act like it. Looking around for the third brother, he spotted the youngest in his normal nest, and felt the urge to join him in the palace of solitude, and looked close enough to find that Leo had fallen asleep rather weirdly and frankly, it looked uncomfortable, so with a stretch and a few cheers from the children and adults watching, he got up and sprang onto one of the ropes. Throwing himself onto another green and brownish rope, he guided himself upwards to the younger, and soon the happy joys from the crowd calmed down as they were instructed by an employee to move to a certain area to see 'Edge' and 'Little Blue', so they all shuffled around to watch the two. 

Raphael, with a growl, curled himself protectively around Leonardo, shielding him from falling off and from the eyes of the stupid crowd of tourists and people gathered below. 

"Goodnight, little brother," He whispered to Leo, inching them closer to the branches and further from the edge and people, "Goodnight."

-

-

-

-

-