Chp.34~ You Don't Understand 1/2

"Caleb's POV" 

I woke up the next day to the sound of my Dad's familiar lawnmower running in the backyard. I lifted my head just enough to see him wearing his usual white shirt and black shorts, pushing the mower in horizontal motions just outside my window. I flopped back down on the bed, stretching my arms and legs to get ready for the day. I had turned my head to see the time and wonder if I had missed band rehearsal. 

"You missed rehearsal." I heard Alex voice say. 

I rolled my head the other way, to found Alex propped up on one elbow, starring down at me. I blushed a slight red. I had hoped that Alex hadn't been watching me sleep, because I have a tendency to snore, and to sleep with my mouth open. 

I groaned. "Great, now I'll have to reply back to millions of complaints." 

Alex shrugged his shoulder. "What can they do? Kick out their only good singer?" 

I laughed, placing one hand over my eyes. "Well, I guess you're right, but still they'll probably ignore me before gigs and hog all the food. Plus, you've never experienced the wrath of a bold-headed Russian man. He could get you singing like a canary." I playfully shoved him. When I heard no reply, I removed my hand from my eyes to look up at him. He had a small smirk on his gorgeous face. 

"How do you feel?" He asked. My cheeks blushed an even brighter red when I had remembered what had happened the night before. A chuckle came out of Alex's mouth as he noticed me blush. 

"Awe." He pinched my cheeks like I was baby. I swooshed his hands away, covering my face with the blankets. It was embarrassed when Alex noticed me blush. Especially since it was my first time and he seemed like such an expert at it. Seriously, He was amazing at it. 

I let out a rough cough, pulling the blankets back down to get some fresh air. 

"Ow." I put a hand on my chest, the burning sensation flowed down my throat to my stomach.  Alex hopped out of the bed. "I'll get you some water."

"Thanks," I sighed, glad that I didn't have to get up yet. While he was gone, I thought back on last night. I had never felt something like that before, and it was weird, but in somewhat of a good way. Alex returned and handed my a plastic cup of water that he had gotten from the tap out of my bathroom. I sat up and guzzled it down. I laid the cup on my night stand as I stare down Alex's body, which was all mine,  coming back into the bed where I laid. He gently lowered his body down on mine, pecking my neck slowly. I chuckled, rubbing circles on his back with my thumb. 

I could feel his lips curve into a smile against my neck. I lifted his face to meet mine. "How about we go for round 2?" Alex smirked, placing his hand on my cheek. I could feel the blood rush up to my ears, the only thing I could respond with was a nervous chuckle. 

A knock on the door had Alex and I's body stiffen. "I'm coming in, and you better have pants on." Kayleigh's voice had yelled from the other side of the door. 

I quickly sat up as Alex climbed off of me, searching for his shirt on the floor.  Kayleigh whipped open the door and leaned against the frame. 

"So what are you, deaf?" She folded her arms in front of me, her eyes bulging out of their sockets. 

"Food is ready downstairs." Kayleigh said before her eyes zoomed over to Alex's bare chest. She straightened up against the door, pulling her hair back with her hand as her facial expression changed dramatically. 

"Oh Alex! I didn't know you were over, but there should be enough food for you too." She smiled, gleaming down towards his chest once more.  

"Thanks." He said while pulling his shirt over his head. I could feel a jealousy rise in me as my sister closed the door.