Underfell Sans x reader

You were lying one the skeleton brother's green couch, upside down. Your legs were against the back rest, your back on the seat, and your head was hanging off the end of it. You were super bored, and you were letting the blood rush to your brain as you tried to think up something to do.

You felt a sudden weight on the couch, and looked over to see that Sans was sitting next to you. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. "I'm just super bored." you said with a sigh. Sans just chuckled and turned on the TV. Mettaton was on, as usual. You just sighed, and let your arms hit the floor as you stretched. 

Sans looked over at you as you stretched. Your shirt had slid upwards, and your bra was showing. A creepy smile crossed his face. He quickly reached over and slid his skeletal hand up your shirt, causing you to yelp. You folded up your body. Tucking your legs in to protect your chest, but since you were upside down, the movement of your legs sent you rolling off the couch. You landed on your head, and quickly sat up, rubbing the spot where you got hit. You also were super dizzy since all of the blood was rushed to your head. 

Sans just laughed at your pain. "What was that for?" You asked, still rubbing your head. "Well, you've teased everyone in this hell hole, so I decided to see how you felt about it." he said with a shit eating grin. "I didn't tease anyone like that!" You said, not please with his actions. He just laughed again. 

Suddenly, Papyrus came in. "SANS! COME ON! IT'S TIME FOR WORK!" He yelled. Sans just threw his head back and groaned, but he got up and still headed out with his brother. You walked into the kitchen and took an ice pack from the freezer, placing it on your head to soothe the pain.

Later, Papyrus came back in the house, dragging Sans by the hood behind him. "YOU IDIOT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO FALL ASLEEP AT YOUR STATION?!" Papyrus yelled. Sans just jerked himself out of Papyrus' grip and stormed up the stairs into his room. Papyrus just growled and shook his head, walking into the kitchen to make dinner. You sighed, and headed up the stairs to try and reassure Sans. 

You knocked on his door, receiving no answer. You knocked again, but still didn't hear anything. You placed your head gently against the door, listening for anything. You heard quiet sobs coming from the other side of the door. You knotted your eyebrows, and opened the door.

You walked into the skeleton's room, and saw him holding his head in his skull in his hands. "Sans?" You said, walking up to him. He looked up at you, then scowled. "The fuck are you doing in here? I never said you could come in." he growled. "Sans? Are you okay?" You asked. "Does it look like I'm fucking okay?" He said, wiping away the tears on his cheek bones. "Sans, I'm just trying to help." you said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I don't need your help." he grumbled, turning away. 

You felt a tear escape your eye, but you sucked it up, and left the room. "Wait." Sans said, but you were already gone. He feared he had hurt your feelings, so you weren't going to like him anymore.

You walked downstairs, and into the kitchen, up to Papyrus."Papyrus, why do you hate Sans?" You asked. Papyrus flinched and turned around to face you. "WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT I HATED HIM?" He asked. "I don't know, but I think he thinks you do." you said. "WHY?" He asked. "Well, when I went up to his room to check on him when you two got home, he was crying." you said. Papyrus froze, and his eye sockets went wide. "HE... WAS CRYING?" He asked. "Yeah. Is something wrong with that?" You asked. "NO, BUT... SANS HASN'T CRIED IN A LONG TIME." he said. "When was the last time he cried?" You asked. "WHEN WE WERE KIDS. HE CRIED THE DAY OUR MOM DIED, AND HE HASN'T CRIED SINCE." He said. "NOTHING HAS EVER MADE HIM THAT SAD BEFORE. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ME TRYING TO HELP HIM WOULD MAKE HIM CRY."

"How is yelling at him and fighting with him helping him in any way?" You asked, crossing your arms. "HE NEEDS TO GET STRONGER!" Papyrus said. "SINCE I'M SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE ROYAL GUARD, IF HE CAN STAND UP AGAINST ME, THEN HE WILL BE OKAY DOWN HERE.... I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOOSE HIM." "Then tell him that." you said. "If you don't want to loose him, then tell him the truth." He just sighed. "I'll go get him, and you can talk to him." you said. "Alright." he said, in a quieter tone than his usual one.

You walked back up the stairs, nervous to face Sans again. You were nervous if he was still upset, and was going to take out his frustration on you. But you took a deep breath, and opened the door.

You walked in, and saw Sans was still crying. You walked up to him, and sat next to him on the bed, wrapping your arms around him in a hug. He flinched at your sudden touch, but hugged back when he realized it was you. "I'm sorry for getting angry." he said. "It's okay, Sans." you said. "Now c'mon. Let's go downstairs." You were about to get up, but he grabbed your arm, holding you back. "Wait, there's something I gotta tell you." he said. "What is it?" You asked. "I-I... I love you." he said. Your eyes widened, and you smiled. "I love you too, Sans." you said, kissing the top of his skull. His eyes widened. Then he pulled your head in, and placed your lips against his teeth in kissing way. You were startled at first, but then accepted it and kissed back. 

The two of you kissed for a while, then something wet brushed against your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You pulled away, smiling. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Sans." you said. You took his hand, and guided him downstairs, where Papyrus was waiting.

When we got downstairs, we saw Papyrus sitting on the couch. Sans flinched at the sight of his brother, and took a step back. Papyrus noticed this, and his skeleton brows furrowed upwards, as he stood up. "B-Boss, I-" Sans started, but was interrupted when Papyrus threw his arms around him, hugging him. Sans was thrown into complete shock, but quickly calmed down and returned his brother's hug.

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A JERK TO YOU, SANS." Papyrus said. "I'M JUST SO AFRAID TO LOSE YOU, SO I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU BECOME STRONGER!" They both started to tear up in each other's arms. "It's okay, bro." Sans said. "I forgive you." You watched them, and smiled. They looked at you, then opened their arms for you to join the hug. You walked into their arms, and you all group hugged. Sans gave you a kiss on the cheek, making you smile wide.

"Everything will be okay now."

~Author's Note~

Oh my God, this one was so weird! XD

It was a lot of fun to make, though

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

~Maia out! ;P