child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 3)

"What?!" You shrieked, causing Gaster to shush you. "Y-You... You died?" He nodded in melancholic way. "I was creating a device to get us back to the surface, but I was so pained in misery from losing you, that it malfunctioned, and I fell into it." he explained. "I'm so sorry." You started to cry. "This is all my fault." you choked out. "What? No it's not." He said. "It is." you said. "If you and your sons hadn't grown so attached to me, then you would be working hard to escape. You wouldn't be dead if you never loved me." 

He threw his arms around you again. "Don't ever say such things, ever again." he said. "I never regretted loving you. You made me feel whole again, after the loss of my wife." "I-I... I did?" You asked. "Yes. And I'm sure she would be happy with me for moving on as well." he said. "B-But... what about Sans and Papyrus?" You asked. "They mourned over the loss of you as well." he said. "It had been so long since we saw you. And the last time we did, you were at death's door. So, we feared God had taken you." You lowered your head. "Sans didn't remember me." you said, a tear sliding down your cheek. "Papyrus nearly killed me with all of his puzzles. What if they have completely forgotten about me?" You were starting to cry.

"(Y/n), look at me." Gaster said, causing you to look up. "Since I am dead, I cannot perform any actions in this world. But you can. You have to remember what they will always remember of you. You have to tell them something that they could never forget about you." "But what would that be?" You asked. He tried to think, but let his head fall. "I can't think of anything now." he said. "It's up to you, my love." He leaned in a placed a kiss on your cheek. "Will I see you ever again?" You asked. "Of course." he said. "I can show myself to you in this form anytime. And someday, we'll all be together again." "You can't see your sons?" You asked. "No. If I visited, it would hurt them too much." he said. "After losing both of us, I guess they just accepted the fact that they can't love anything, or else they lose it." "That's probably why they've been fighting." you said. "To try and force themselves not to love each other." "Could be." he said.

You reached up and hugged him tightly, then placed a kiss on his cheek. "Please come visit me and your sons." you said. "They need both of us. And I know that we'll be able to fix this. I promise." He sighed and hugged you back. "Okay." he said. "I'll visit." "Thank you." you said. "And thank you for making me believe." He smiled, then let you go. 

You walked out, looking back to see that Gaster had vanished. You smiled, wiping away the remaining tears. You sniffled, and began to run through the town to go find Papyrus.

You made it to an area filled with icy winds and a blinding fog. You carefully walked forwards, shivering your muscles for any warmth you could get.
Then, you heard a bit of laughter. You looked up and barely saw Papyrus. "P-Papyrus?" You called lightly. 

"HUMAN!" He yelled, startling you. "ALLOW ME TO TALK ABOUT SOME COMPLEX FEELINGS!" "W-What?" You asked. "DO YOU REALLY THINK ACTING WEAK WILL MAKE ME PITY YOU?!" He asked, his voice seemingly getting angry. "NO! I NEVER SHOW MERCY, NOR PITY! ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY CAN TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS TO BREAK ME!!" He launched several weapons at you, causing you to scream in fear and jump back. 

"Papyrus, stop this!" You yelled in fear, but then your soul appeared out of your chest, and you were slammed into the ground. "I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM PATHETIC HUMANS!" He yelled in rage. You saw the ground start to glow red, so you quickly go up and jumped as the bones were shot up to impale you. You gasped in fear as the bones nearly struck you. When you landed again, you saw Papyrus waiting for you to fight back. 

"Papyrus!" You yelled, starting to tear up. "I'm your mother!" He gasped in surprise, but then a large scowl appeared on his face and a large skull appeared behind him. He pointed at you, and the skull fired in your direction. You tried to move, but Papyrus had a lock on your soul and held you in place. You screamed in pain, as the skull's fire encased your body. When it finished, you saw a very angry Papyrus and Sans. Sans must've heard you, and he thought you were trying to deceive them, so that made him angry.