US!Papyrus x blind!singer!reader

Papyrus was sitting in Muffet's, drinking a bottle of honey. Muffet's cafe had recently set up a stage, and was doing "Open Mic" nights once a week. They were hosted every Tuesday, but so far, nobody has performed. 

Sans would try to get Papyrus to go up there since everyone in the cafe knew him, but Papyrus wouldn't budge. He wasn't a performer type. 

Strange enough as it was, Napstaton never came by to perform. Maybe that's because Muffet said he wasn't allowed to bring his DJ set in the cafe with him. 

One day, however, in the middle of the month of December, when the snow was coming down pretty hard, a young, human girl walked into the cafe. Her eyes were milky white, and she held something that looked like a cane. 

Muffet skated over to her and helped her out. "Are you alright, deary?" She asked the girl. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you." the girl responded with a smile. "Are you here to wait out the storm like the others?" Muffet asked. "I am, yes." the girl responded. "Alright, deary." Muffet said. "Let me help you to a seat." "Thank you so very much, ma'am." the girl replied, and she followed Muffet, but tapping everything with the end of her stick. 

After getting seated, Muffet asked the girl if she wanted some food. The girl shook her head, but thanked Muffet for asking. Muffet nodded, and skated back behind the counter. 

Papyrus watched the girl. She seemed to be listening to everything around her. Every conversation that was going on, she would listen to. Papyrus couldn't help but stare at her eyes. He's never seen someone with eyes like that. Could it be a medical condition, or something else? 

He was about to get up and go ask, but the girl stood up and started to walk around. She tapped everything with the end of her stick, accidentally hitting a few of the customers. She found her way to the front counter, where Muffet was standing. "Is something wrong, deary?" Muffet asked. "N-No. I was just wondering... Does this place have open mic?" The girl asked. Muffet's face lit up. Even though open mic wasn't today, she was willing to give the girl a chance to perform. 

"There is indeed, deary." she said happily. "The stage is right over there." She pointed to the stage, but the girl didn't look. "Can you guide me there, ma'am?" She asked. "I cannot see. I'm blind." "Oh of course, deary." Muffet said. She let the girl hold one of her arms, and she helped her over to the stage. "What would you like to sing, deary?" She asked. "We have karaoke if you want that. Unless you prefer to sing without music." "I'd like to sing peppermint winter by owl city." the girl said. "Okay. I'll set up the music." Muffet said. 

~Your Pov~

You stood up on the stage, hoping you were facing the people who were in the cafe. The music started up, and you heard everyone shift. They must be looking at you. You took a deep breath, then began to sing. 

(play link above)

There's the snow, look out below
And bundle up cause here it comes
Run outside, so starry eyed
A snowball fight breaks out and winter has finally begun

I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace
Till I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face

This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet
I don't need to taste to believe
What's December without Christmas Eve?

Hop in the sleigh, and we'll glide away
Into the night and we'll sip on moonlight
Runny nose, my frosty toes
Are getting cold but I feel alive so I smile wide

The snowflakes start falling and I start to float
Till my mean older brother stuffs snow down my coat

This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet
I don't need to taste to believe
What's December without Christmas Eve?