Papyrus x Pink soul! Reader

~A/N~ This takes place four years after Bete Noire died.

You were sitting on the edge of the ledge that lead to the battle zone of Betty and Undyne's first fight. You saw Alphys' dust sitting in the center, were Betty had Undyne kill her. You knew of your destiny, after the trait of fear passed from Betty to you after her death. You were one of the ordinary souls, who couldn't use the magic in their trait like the others could. You used to be kindness, and it was easy to tell because your eyes were a bright green. But then, when the fear came to you, everything about you changed.
Your green eyes turned pink. Your black hair got pink on the ends, like Betty's. Your clothes somehow changed to pink, except for your black tank-top. It was weird, because you were older than Betty was when she died, so you weren't expecting this sudden change.

But, before Betty died, she and Akumu split. So, Akumu was fearfully running through the city, trying to find a new host, and avoid Frisk and the others. You waited for Akumu to find you. You knew that they would want you to aid them and destroy monster kind, but you didn't believe in your destiny. You sought to help them out just once, then retreat to Mt. Ebott to remain isolated for the rest of your life. 

Akumu found you, and dashed up to you, connecting with your soul almost instantly. He smiled up at you, twirling around you, then he spoke in a language that only you could understand. He put on an evil face and told you that you and him should go and kill all the monsters. You remained still, but then a scowl appeared on your face, and you summoned the weapon that extracted souls from monsters. You pointed the end of it at Akumu, and he pulled back in fear. "I don't believe in my destiny, Akumu." you said, angrily. "I'm not a killer, and I don't plan to stay here." He looked at you confused. "You chose to fuse with me, and now you do as I say." you said. "And I say, I want to help the monsters." He looked at you surprised. "Besides, with my given strength and lack of combat intelligence, I would be no match for Frisk or the others." you said, lowering your weapon. "Now come with me. I want to try something." He looked weary, but followed your orders.

You jumped into the destroyed laboratory, and walked up to the dust. You let your hands sift through the dust. It was somehow still manageable. You pulled out your weapon again, and used the magic in it to summon all the soul pieces to the end of it. They all connected, but if you stopped, they would disperse again. You knew you couldn't mend the soul with fear, otherwise she would live with inner demons for the rest of her life. "Akumu, can you mend her soul without filling it with fear?" You asked, looking at him. He nodded, not pleased with your actions. "Akumu, I know you can die." you growled. "If you don't do this for me, I'll kill you." Your eyes glowed brightly pink to inflict the fear. He shrieked, and took the soul. He mended it, and gave it back. You held it over the dust, and waited. 

After a minute or two, the dust started to move. There was no breeze to push it, and it started to build up. You let go of the soul, and the dust surrounded it. It glowed brightly, causing you to cover your eyes. When it died down, you saw Alphys, lying down and breathing. "Oh good. It worked after all." you said. Akumu looked upset with this. "Akumu, I'll figure something out to supply your soul energy with something other than monster souls." you said, patting his head. He perked up a bit. 

Suddenly, Alphys began to stir. She started to moan in pain, and get up. When she tried to get up, she immediately fell back down. "Take it easy Alphys, you've been dead for four years." you said, trying to help her up. "W-Wha?" She asked. Then she looked up and saw your pink eyes. She screamed in fear and backed away weakly. Akumu chuckled at her fear, and you gave him a small glare. "D-Don't come any c-closer!" She shrieked. "Calm down, Alphys." you said. "I'm not that fear soul you dealt with before." "W-What?" She said. "Who-... Who are you?" "My name is (y/n)." you said. "I have no desire to kill you or any other monster. On top of that, I saved you." She looked at you in surprise. "Y-You... save me?" She asked. You nodded. "You've been dead for four years, Alphys." you said. "You could have been lost forever if I hadn't come along to help. In fact, after I bring you back to the others, I'm going to leave the monsters, and this city behind." She looked at you, still finding you untrustworthy. "I understand your afraid." you said. "But there's nothing I can do about that. You just have to take my word for it, and come with me." You outstretched your hand to help her up. She was hesitant, but reached out and took it.