child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 2)

~A/N~ This takes place two weeks later than the last part

Monsters and humans were at war now. Humans found out that monsters could absorb human souls to become godlike, and that terrified them. So humans started killing monsters, and then all hell broke loose. Monster homes were attacked, and now a full fledged war was upon us.

You were running through the streets, holding Sans and Papyrus against your chest. Gaster was called to aid the king in the battle, and he nearly killed you. You begged for your life, causing him to falter. He stopped, and then brought you to his home. "I trust you, (y/n)." he had said. "Please don't let me down." Then he placed a kiss on your cheek, and ran off, leaving you in the house.
You knew he wanted you to watch his children, and that's what you planned to do. You loved them, and they loved you. And you knew that Gaster loved you, too.

While watching the two boys, and reassuring them that everything was going to be okay, a human soldier suddenly bashed through the front door. You and the kids screamed in fear, and the soldier saw you. "Monsters." he growled. Then he raised his sword to strike them, but you shoved him aside, grabbed the boys, and ran for your life out the door.
The soldier chased after you, shouting "Traitor!" Everytime you passed another soldier. Some would see you, and they began to chase you.

Suddenly, your upper right leg was slashed. You screamed in pain and fell forwards, causing the boys to fly from your grip. You crashed against the ground, scraping your skin up so much. You weakly looked up to see the two boys, and a soldier aiming his sword at them. You forced yourself to get up, then you grabbed the soldier's leg, causing him to trip, but his sword still hit Papyrus, cracking his skull where his right eye socket was, making Papyrus cried in pain. You managed to get up, then picked up the two children, and limped as fast as you could away from the soldiers. You didn't get far.

Another soldier grabbed you and shoved you down, but you angled yourself so you wouldn't crush Sans or Papyrus. When you landed, you were turned over, and the soldier tried to pry your arms open to kill them. Sans yelled and used his sharp teeth to bite the soldier. He growled in pain, and punched Sans in the mouth, causing one of his teeth to fly out. He started to cry and put his hand over his mouth. 

You got up and punched him in the face, yelling, "BASTARD!" You ended up breaking his nose, and causing him to stagger backwards. "You just don't get it, bitch." he growled. He shoved you aside, and raised his sword to strike the two children. "NO!" You yelled, then you stood in front of him, causing him to put a huge gash in your on your right arm. He nearly took the whole thing off, but he stopped before his sword went all the way through.
You were so close to passing out from blood loss, then you saw the soldier shoved away with what looked like red bones. You looked to see Gaster. He ran up and scooped up his children. "Come on!" He yelled. Then he took your hand and dragged you behind him.

You couldn't stand anymore. You let go of Gaster's hand and fell to the ground. Gaster looked back and saw you on the ground. He was just about to get you, but then a soldier lifted you up and ran back with you. You weakly looked back at Gaster and with your last bit of strength, you wheezed out the word, "Go." Then it all went black.

You had been unconscious in the hospital for three days. When you awoke, you were in great pain. When you were able to walk and move without pain, you were sent to prison for betrayal.
You found out that the humans won the war, and monsters were forced to go underground. The strongest human magicians put a barrier around the mountain to keep all monsters from ever coming back out. 

You prayed to God that Gaster, Sans, and Papyrus made it out alive. Even if you could never see them again.