Sans x Disabled! Reader

~A/N~ You're missing part of your left arm. (sorry to those who have a dominant left hand)

You worked in at a school for several years. You were told that you got the job out of pity, and would get fired within the first few weeks. But it has been four years since then, and you were still working there. You were a social worker at the school for many students, and you always did what you thought best.

Today, a new student, named Frisk, was assigned to you for their social worker. They had a bit of social anxiety, and would come to you for help if things were happening with other students. Today, they were coming in to meet you for the first time.

"Hello, Frisk." you said, giving them a smile as you looked up from your paper work. They shyly looked away, but walked in. "H-Hello." they said, then took a seat in one of the chairs. "I'm (y/n) (l/n)." you said, holding out your right hand to shake. "You can call me whatever you like." They hesitated, but reached out and shook your hand. "I-I'm Frisk." they said, even though they knew you knew their name. "What a lovely name, Frisk." you said, after letting go of their hand. Frisk began to slightly hide their face in their sweater. "It's okay, Frisk." you said. "I just want to get to know you a little better, then you can head right to class." They nodded shyly, and you grabbed a pencil and some paper.

Frisk explained a lot about themselves, and you wrote down all of it. Some things they didn't feel comfortable sharing, so you didn't push them. "Thank you for your time, Frisk." you said, sweetly. "You may head back to class, now." They nodded and thanked you, then headed out.

Frisk got bullied a lot, and came to you for help. They always said it had something to do with helping the monsters come out of the mountain. "I will talk to the head of the department about this, Frisk." you said. "I'm sure they'll come up with something." They thanked you and headed out. Oddly enough, they seemed to never notice that you had a missing arm. But you were glad they never brought it up. It was a birthing mutation, and it didn't bother you at all.

When you went to one the staff meeting that Thursday, after school, you told the head of the department about Frisk being bullied for helping monsters. "This behavior is not acceptable." you said. "Frisk is a normal human being, just like the rest of us. Just because they helped another race, doesn't make them any different from any of us." "Well, it does make them different from you." one of the teachers said, pointing to your arm. The principal gave him a glare. "Just because Ms. (L/n) is disabled does not make her any less human, Mr. Andrew." The principal said. "And I agree with her. Just because Frisk brought monsters back to the surface does not make them any less human than we are." "Well, what do you propose we do?" One of the teachers asked. "I suggest we allow monsters to be educated at our school." the principal said. 

Everyone gasped and looked around at each other. "But Mr. Walsh, what if the monsters get bullied, too?" One of the teachers said. "We will have an assembly about it, saying that if any monster is treated unequally to any of the human students here, the consequences will be in-school suspension, and lunch detention for a whole week." Mr. Walsh said. Everyone looked around, murmuring to each other about this thought. 

You stood up and said, "We have other disabled students in our school, right?" You asked, everyone looked up at you and nodded. "Many of our students treat them respectfully, but a lot of them have to have individual classes because of their differences. If a monster is being treated unequally, we could move them to a class with students who will welcome them." A lot of the staff looked around and nodded their heads. "I also heard that there are monsters who want to become teachers." a teacher said. "Maybe we could allow that, too." You smiled at the idea.