Underfell! Player! Sans x Tough! Reader

Your friend was holding a party, and they begged you to sing Carrie Underwood songs. You really did not want to go. Your friend was a big fan of the Undertale AU, Underfell. And the characters from that AU had actually turned out to be real, and had come to the surface. 

You had met Sans and Papyrus from the AU, and Sans somehow quickly took a liking to you. He ask you out, and you agreed. You actually had a crush on him from that AU, and you have read a lot of fan fictions about him. 

You thought that he would ask you to be his girlfriend, like in the fan fictions, but one day, you saw him at Grillby's with another girl. You went in and asked what he was doing. The girl asked, "Sansy, who is this girl? Do you know her?" Sans just looked up at you with a disgusted face and said, "Ew. Never." 

You cried and fled the restaurant, and you never spoke to him again.

Now that he was invited to your friend's party, you really didn't want to see him. You're friend nearly invited every monster to her house, but not all of them could fit in her back yard. You said no so many times to coming, but she wouldn't stop asking until you said yes. 

You eventually gave in and decided to come and sing at her party. It was a pool party, so you were positive that a lot of her girl friends from school were going to dress up in the sexiest bathing suits they could get to impress their Underfell crushes. You just scoffed, and decided to wear your normal (fav/c) bikini. If Sans tried to hit on you, you were going to punch him into next week.

You put your bikini on under your clothes, grabbed your little backpack that held your water and towel, then walked outside and hopped into your friend's car.

When you all arrived to your friend's house, you all walked into the backyard, where the pool was. You looked and saw a whole stage set up. "Seriously, (f/n)?" You said. "You didn't have to do this." "I was going through everything I could to get you to come." she said. "You said you've always wanted to sing on a stage." "Yeah, but not in front of him." you said, secretly pointing at Sans. "(Y/n), that happened months ago." your friend said. "I don't care. I'm a sensitive girl, and no one has the right to play with my emotions." you growled, crossing your arms. "Please. Just ignore him, and have fun with us." she said, trying to drag you with her towards the pool. You rolled your eyes, and set your bag on a chair. You removed the clothes covering your bikini, and set them by the bag. Then, you walked over to the deep end, and jumped in.

When you surfaced, your friend swam over to you. "You should do a dive off the diving board." they said. You looked at it, and nodded. You swam over to it, then climbed out of the water. You walked onto the diving board, and everyone was looking at you. Including Sans.You smirked, then did a few jumps, then leaped upwards, really high, then dove into the water. 

When you swam back up, everyone applauded you. You saw Sans wearing a shit-eating grin, then he proceeded to try and swim to you. You growled, took a deep breath, and then swam underwater. You swam underneath him towards the shallow end. When you popped up again, you started to get out of the pool, but suddenly, a boney hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you back in. 

You gasped and fell back under the water. Leaping upwards and catching your breath, you looked and saw that Sans had pulled you back in. You growled, then proceeded to get back out of the water. "Where ya going, doll?" He asked, clearly trying to be smooth. You turned around and flipped him off, causing almost every other girl there to gasp. Sans just looked shocked, but you kept that scowl on your face and headed over to the snack bar. 

You got a hot dog and sat down on the chair you set your stuff on. While eating, you noticed that Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys were all staring at you. You didn't care, and continued eating.