Dancefell! Papyrus x Rival! Singer! Reader

You and your crew were getting ready for a big competition. You had a headset microphone on your head, but you hid it under your hair. If you made it to the final round, you could sing the song of your choice. 

Today, you and your crew were going up against a monster team in one of the rounds. You felt confident, but your crew was a little nervous. While you were all getting ready, you were giving them words of encouragement, trying to build their confidence. You all wore red outfits. Yours was a red, double pieced dress. It was a twirling skirt, with a red short top. You looked like fire when you danced in it.

When you were all ready, you headed out and saw the monster team. Their main dancer was a tall skeleton. He was taller than you by about one and a half inches (you're tall in this story). You scoffed, and you and your crew got on the stage. You saw that you and the monster team were against each other in the first round. You smirked, and then faced their leader. He squinted and scowled a bit, trying to show dominance. 

Then the music started, you and your crew began dancing. You twirled and swirled your hips in a sexy fashion. You whipped your hair, clapped your hands, leaned back and spun. (I don't dance, so I'm sorry for bad descriptions).

The monster's crew was up next. He began to dance suavely to the music. He clearly has never danced in a competition before. You just smirked, and then started to dance again.

After that round, it was a tie, so both teams moved upwards in rank. "How on earth did that monster tie with us?" You asked rhetorically out loud. "It's so clear they've never competed before." "Well, they did dance pretty well." one of your crew members said. "It's not about experience, it's about what the judges think." You just sighed and got ready for the next competition.

Your team and the monster team made it to the final round. You told the judges your song, and got your microphone ready. It was just you and the skeleton. You stepped onto the stage, and you were ready to win. 

"And here, from (your team name), we have (Y/N) (L/N)!!" The announcer said. The crowd cheered as you stepped out onto the stage. "And from (insert Papyrus' team name because I can't think of one), we have PAPYRUS GASTER!!" Papyrus came out as well, as you had just learned his name. "Who will win? Who will be known as champion? The only way to find out... DANCE!!" He got off the stage, and you faced Papyrus. He saw your microphone, but didn't question it. He was just ready to win.

You smiled, and nodded to the judges. They started up the song, and you began to walk up to him, slowly. You and him started to dance at the same time. Then you began to sing, making him confused.

You're so hot, teasing me
So you're blue
but I can't take a chance on a chick like you
That's something I couldn't do

His face started to turn red. You're singing was distracting him, as well as your body.

There's that look in your eyes
I can read in your face
that your feelings are driving you wild
Ah, but boy you're only a child

He was irritated by the fact you called him a child, then you grabbed his hands and started to lead him along while you sang.

Well I can dance with you honey
If you think it's funny
Does your mother know that you're out
And I can chat with you baby
Flirt a little maybe
Does your mother know that you're out

He was shocked by the way you danced with him, moving his arms and having him twirl you, but he managed to keep up to pace. He knew you were just trying to throw him off