child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 1)

~A/N~ This probably will be a bit confusing

Humans were becoming very skeptical of monsters nowadays. The monsters were becoming more aggressive, almost threatening to humans. You tried to ignore it, since you worked as a nanny for two infant monsters. Their dad was a scientist, and he didn't have enough time to watch over them. Although, when he hired you, it was like he didn't even care for them. He just said to watch them and give them what he needed until he got home. 

It made you kind of upset with him, but you knew he was dedicated to his job, and it really wasn't his plan to raise children alone. When his wife died, he was devastated. You figured that his children reminded him of his wife too much, so he tried to get away from them. These children never got to know their true mother, so you tried to be the second best one you could be.

Today, you were helping the older one, Sans learn to walk. 
"Come on, little one." you said, holding out your arms for him to come up to you. He reached out for you, moving his stubby legs at a slow pace, but managing to walk towards you. Then he stumbled and fell into your arms. "Good job, Sans." you praised. Then you lifted him up and hugged him. 
He squealed and giggled as you hugged him. Then you heard a whine, and looked to see Sans' younger brother, Papyrus crawling up to you, but looking upset. "Do you want a hug too, Papyrus?" You asked. Papyrus didn't answer, but tried to pull himself up your body. You scooped him up, and held him and Sans against your chest.

Suddenly, you heard the door opening. You looked up to see their dad, Dr. Wing Din Gaster. "Oh, Mr. Gaster!" You exclaimed, getting his attention. "Sans took his first steps today." "Did he?" He asked, sounding uninterested. "Yes. Watch." you said. Then you set Sans down, and he managed to slowly get up and walk on his two legs. For a moment, you saw happiness and excitement in their father's eye-sockets. But then that moment ended. "All children learn to walk at some point in their lives." he scoffed, waving you off. "If he can solve a math equation, then come talk to me." Your mouth gaped open hearing those words. You stood up and walked up to him, grabbing his arm.

"Wing Din Gaster, these are your children!" You yelled. "You need to be a part of their life!" "Unhand me, human!" He growled, tugging at your grip. "Your son just took his first steps, and you're not even happy?!" You snapped. "What if he never learned to walk?! What if he never learns to speak?! What if he and his brother never learn anything, because you weren't there to teach them?!" "Enough!" He yelled. Then he shoved you against the floor, and held you down by the neck. "You will not fucking speak to me that way, ever." he growled. "You are not my fucking therapist. You are simply here to watch the damn children." You opened your eyes and pushed against his hand to give yourself some air to speak. "What if humans and monsters begin to fight?" You asked. "Your sons will grow attached to humans because of me, and they will die because you never taught them to be careful." 

That made him falter. "Are you suggesting I get rid of you?" He grumbled. "Do what you want with me." you hissed. "You can fire me if you want, and hire another nanny for your sons. But they won't trust them like they trust me. And my words will be stuck with you until they become true." "Is that a threat?" He growled, pushing harder against your throat and making you gasp for air. "It is merely a warning." you choked out. "A warning from your wife." 

That was the last strand. He lifted you up and threw you against the wall. He summoned his weapons, ready to fire. "Go ahead. Kill me." you wheezed out. "Let my death scar the eyes of your sons, and be the initiative of a new war." He hesitated and looked over at his sons. They were shaking with fear and holding each other. And he knew you were right. If he killed you, the humans would declare war against the monsters. He sighed, and his weapons disappeared. 
"Watch them." he ordered, pointing to his fearful sons. "I have work to do." You slowly got up. "I will watch them." you growled. "And I will be the mother they can't have." 
He snarled back at you, but shook his head and headed down to the basement to work.