Owned By Him

WARNING: Please be reminded that this story is not yet edited.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, businesses, and incidents are either products of the authors imagination or used in a fictions manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create, derivative works from or exploit the contents of the story in any way. Please obtain permission.

'If you don't like the flow of the story you are free to leave. Thank you!'

__________

Owned by Him

"You can't escape from me because the moment that I laid my eyes on you honey, that time that I first touch you. That is the very moment that I promised to myself that you are definitely mine. Heart, body, and soul. No one can have you honey, only me."

Sabi nila kapag tahimik ang bagyo mas nakakatakot, mas mabagsik at mas nakakapaminsala. Then what if a man who has a traits like that fall in love. What can a heartless man do in order to get his possession.

Phoenix Herrera doesn't know the word love. He doesn't care to anyone else. Well that's what everyone knows, that's what everyone thinks, but they don't have any idea on whats running into his head.

They don't have any idea that there's this only girl who can make his mind go crazy. He'll do anything, everything to get what he wants and no one can stop him.

Enjoy Reading 🤗
°Blacire