Three Weeks Later- Halliwell Manor- Piper and Leo's Bedroom

Piper awoke from a deep sleep and got up to use the bathroom. She was now a week overdue in her pregnancy and upset that her nausea had returned. She was halfway down the hall when she felt a gush of warm water running down her legs. "Oh, this is just great." She muttered." First, I can't walk without waddling, and now I have an accid- ooh!" She gasped as a pain shot through her abdomen. Piper placed a hand on the wall to brace herself until the pain had run its course. Instead, it grew more intense, forcing her to her knees. "Leo!" she cried.

Suddenly, both Phoebe and Paige's bedroom doors opened, and they entered the hallway rubbing their eyes. "Sweetie, what's the matter?" Paige asked as she knelt down beside her sister. She noticed the puddle then and turned to Phoebe, saying. "Phoebs, it's time... Call Ava."

"HOSPITAL!!!" Piper screamed. "I'm not doing this here!" Finally, Leo entered the hallway. "It's about time!" Piper said angrily. "Tell my sisters to call an ambulance."

"Honey, we can't do that." Leo protested softly. "We agreed that a magical pregnancy was too risky for a hospital delivery."

"No, you agreed." Piper said, as she began to cry. "This hurts already."

"Breathe through it, honey." Phoebe said as she, too, knelt beside her sister. In response, Piper's arm shot out, knocking Phoebe backward onto her butt. "I was just trying to help..." Phoebe muttered. "Call Ava, Phoebe." Paige demanded. "If you'd done that in the first place-"

"I know, Paige." Phoebe interrupted as she got to her feet. "I'm going to call Ava now. You might want to stop acting like something that only rhymes with witch."

"I could say the same." Paige retorted. "Now get moving."

Once Phoebe had gone, Paige turned to Piper and asked, "Are you okay?"

"The pain is gone for now." Piper replied. "Okay, sweetie. Leo and I will get you back to bed, and then I'll clean up." Piper opened her mouth to protest, and Paige held up a finger. "Piper, look. I know you want to go to the hospital, but Leo and Phoebe say no. I agree with you, because this will be me in about six months."

"Wait a minute," Leo whispered. "You're pregnant?"

"Yes, but Phoebs doesn't know, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible." Paige whispered in response. Leo opened his mouth to ask for more details, but closed it when he saw Phoebe coming up the staircase.

"Come on. Let's get Piper to bed." Leo suggested. "I told you I'd keep your secret." Piper whispered.

"Thanks, honey," Paige said in a low voice. "You could have told Leo, though. It would have been okay."

"Well, I wanted you to know you have one sister you can trust; one who won't judge you." Piper said, giving Paige's shoulder a squeeze. "Thanks." Paige replied. "No matter how much you swear at me later, I do love you."

"I'll try to leave all body parts attached and unharmed, but I can't promise anything." Piper vowed. Suddenly, she clutched at her stomach and moaned, "I don't feel very well."

"Phoebs, Leo, can you take Piper to the bathroom?" Paige asked. "I'll stay here and get things ready."

Piper and Leo's Bedroom

Paige busied herself by putting a rubber sheet on the bed, while trying to ignore her growing nausea. "Oh, wow. I'm going to pass out," she said to herself as she fixed the final corner of the sheet. She sat down on the bed, putting her head between her knees and hoping the feeling would pass. "Wow, Paige. It hasn't even gotten gross yet, and you're already on the verge of passing out?" came Phoebe's voice. "I'll be fine." Paige replied in a muffled voice. "Are you sure? Do you want a cold washcloth or something?" asked Phoebe. "Yeah, that would be great. Thanks, Phoebs," said Paige.