Paige's Bedroom- Moments Later

Piper entered Paige's bedroom to find Glenn and Leo straightening a fresh quilt on the bed. "Hi, baby." Leo said with a smile, as he saw Piper standing there with clean linens in her arms. "I was just coming in here to do that." Piper replied. "Well, now you don't have to." Glenn stated. "I decided that we should put a rubber sheet on Paige's bed in case her water happens to break during the night."

"Good thinking, Glenn." Piper praised. "Yeah, well I have aunts, and one of my cousins was unexpectedly born at home. Trust me; it's a mess without the benefit of a rubber sheet..." he answered with a look of disgust. "Jeez, Glenn." Piper giggled. "Did you pick up that look from Paige, or did she get it from you?"

"What look? This one?" Glenn asked as his face contorted into a grimace.

Piper's giggles intensified as she nodded her head. "I picked that one up from her." Glenn admitted. "Noogie does make some weird faces, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does." Piper agreed. After a few moments of silence, Glenn announced. "The nightmare she had was about her parents."

"Wha- how did you know?" Piper stammered. She looked to her husband, who wore an expression of utter confusion.

"Today is the anniversary of their deaths." Glenn answered. "The guilt usually hits her pretty hard."

"But she shouldn't feel guilty," Piper protested. "We cast a spell to take her back to that day, and she found out it wasn't anything that she had done," she finished, looking to Leo again, as he nodded in agreement.

"She's probably feeling the pain of their deaths that much more, now, because she's on the verge of parenthood, herself," Leo answered. "Now you see, Glenn? This is why I love him so much." Piper said, as she gave Leo a sideways hug. He has a logical explanation for things, and you're not left feeling like an idiot when he states it. "Thanks... I think." Leo retorted.

"Didn't I tell you that Paige's baby would retaliate eventually?" Piper inquired of Glenn. "Yes." Glenn responded with a scowl. "I just wish it wouldn't have been all down the front of me... I know she didn't do it intentionally, but yuck!"

"Happens to the best of us, Glenn." Leo stated. "You have to watch out for these Halliwell sisters...Piper got me one night when she was pregnant with Garrett. Yuck is right." Piper's face went bright pink as she hoisted one of Paige's pillows. "Angel, my ass!" Piper muttered under her breath, as she bopped Leo with it, saying. "Thanks ever so much, honey!" Leo chuckled softly and grinned at his wife while shrugging his shoulders. Then the three of them took seats on the bed to await the return of Phoebe and Paige.

**********************************************

"Feeling better, Paige?" Glenn inquired, as she and Phoebe entered the room together several minutes later. Paige made a so-so hand gesture, and replied. "My stomach feels better, now, but I still can't shake the images of that dream."

"Come. Sit. Speak." Piper demanded, as she patted the bed beside herself. Paige settled herself on the bed between Piper and Glenn, while Phoebe crawled behind her and knelt on the bed, playing with Paige's hair nervously. Paige tolerated this for a moment before quietly pleading. "Phoebs, can you stop, please? My hair's going to be a rat's nest if you don't."

"I'm sorry." Phoebe mumbled, as she began to massage Paige's shoulders instead. Paige closed her eyes in bliss and murmured. "Much better, Phoebe; thank you."

"Paige, honey, you're stalling." Piper stated through a yawn. "Sorry." Paige answered. "Well, as Glenn is aware, today, it has been eleven years since my parents were killed." As she paused for a breath, Phoebe hugged her from behind and said. "Oh, sweetie; I'm so sorry." In the same instant, Piper's arm encircled Paige from one side while Glenn's came from the other. "Thank you." Paige answered, as tears formed in her eyes. Leo looked around his wife at Paige, with an expression of sympathy on his face.