Halliwell Manor Kitchen- Later That Day

"Did you sleep well, Paige?" Phoebe asked, upon entering the kitchen. "For the most part." Paige replied quietly. "I was contemplating making something to eat, but my stomach's protesting rather loudly."

"Sweetie, you have to eat something for the baby." Phoebe said quietly. "Your stomach is upset right now because you've gone so long without eating. Have you eaten since dinner last night?" Paige shook her head no in response, as her stomach gave a sickening lurch. "Whatever you ate, you threw up, anyhow." Phoebe continued. "I'm so sorry, Phoebe." Paige said softly. "I didn't mean to -"

"Honey, I know." Phoebe replied, cutting her off. "I deserved it, though; Prime example of karma coming back to bite you in the ass." Paige grinned in response and said quietly, "I guess."

"I'm going to make you a plate of fresh fruit." Phoebe announced. "I know when I was pregnant the smell of food cooking made my stomach turn. Also, your blood sugar is probably dangerously low. The sugar in the fruit will bring it back up...if you do okay with that, then I'll make you something else."

"Okay." Paige said weakly. "Is Mom still here?"

"No, honey." Phoebe said gently. "The Elders said she had to go back. I tried to wake you so she could kiss you goodbye, but you were out."

"Oh." Paige replied as she bit her lip to hold back tears. "How's Piper doing?"

"Well, she's woken up to feed the baby and change him, but for the most part, Piper's been asleep." Phoebe replied. "After what I saw last night, I seriously don't think I can do this." Paige said fearfully. "Paige, you'll be okay." Phoebe said quietly. "The baby was huge. We weighed and measured him after Leo carried you to bed. He weighs ten pounds, two ounces, and he's really tall. Twenty one and-a-half inches."

"Wow. No wonder why Piper was getting kicked in the lungs." Paige replied. "One question... Why did Leo carry me to bed?"

"You fell asleep in the chair, honey. Don't worry about it. He carried you nicely...It's not like he tossed you over his shoulder in a fireman's carry or anything like that." Phoebe replied. "Here's your fruit," she continued as she set a plate in front of Paige. Paige felt her stomach lurch again as she looked down at the plate, but she tried to eat so Phoebe wouldn't worry. Unfortunately, her body had other ideas...She felt herself begin to retch as she brought a strawberry to her mouth. "Sorry, Phoebe," she gasped as she pushed her chair back. "Excuse me!"

"Paige? Sweetie? What's wrong?" Phoebe asked to her sister's quickly retreating back. She heard a door slam down the hallway a few seconds later. "Oh, honey," she said softly. After a minute or two had passed, Phoebe went to check on Paige. "Sweetie, are you alright?" she asked as she knocked gently on the bathroom door. "Go 'way. Leave me alone!" came Paige's moan.

As Phoebe came back down the hallway, she nearly collided with Leo as he came out of the sunroom. "Hi!" she yelped. "You scared me."

"Same here." Leo replied as he tried to slow his breathing. "How's Piper?" Phoebe asked. "Still asleep." Leo replied. "She asked for something to eat earlier, but by the time I got it ready, she was asleep again, and I didn't have the heart to wake her. Is Paige still asleep?"

"No." Phoebe replied as she moved her head to indicate Paige's whereabouts.

"Yeah, I remember Piper going through that. " Leo replied. "Not much you can do to help, is there?"

"Not really." Phoebe replied. "I wish there was, though."

"Just be a good sister. That's all you really can do." Leo replied. "Thanks, Leo. He is really a gorgeous baby. Congratulations again." Phoebe responded as she gave him a hug. "Thank you, Phoebe." Leo replied softly. "Piper's going to need you and Paige now more than ever. Paige and I will be able to teach him how to be a whitelighter, but Piper will need you and Paige to teach our son how to be a great witch."