Halliwell Manor-Dining Room- Several Hours Later

"Is Paige awake, yet, Glenn?" Piper inquired as Glenn entered the room from the staircase. "No." Glenn sighed. "She's sleeping so peacefully that I didn't have the heart to wake her."

"I tried." Phoebe announced as she entered the room, rubbing her cheek. "I came out of the bathroom as Glenn came out of Paige's room, and when he said he couldn't wake her, I said I'd give it a shot.... Now I'm sorry I even bothered," she moaned as she took her hand down from her cheek, which was growing redder by the second. "What happened?" Piper asked, as she turned from setting a dish on the table. "What does it look like?!" Phoebe snapped. "Paige decked me!"

"Phoebs..." Piper sighed. "You know better than to try to force Paige to wake up... What's the rule we agreed on when it comes to waking Paige?" she prompted, as Glenn looked at her like she was slightly deranged. "Shake her once, and if her arm comes up, get the hell out of the way." Phoebe replied. And what did we do?" Piper asked, hands on her hips. "I shook her like three times and called her name." Phoebe confessed. "Why?" Piper asked as she pushed her hair back in frustration.

"Because I'm an idiot!" Phoebe answered, burying her face in her hands. "I figured that I'd try to wake her for the sake of our little niece... If she doesn't get fed, she's going to take it out on Paige, and you know it."

"I realize that you were trying to help, honey, but next time, let sleeping dogs lie as the saying goes." Piper said as she put an arm around Phoebe's shoulders. "More like let sleeping bears hibernate." Glenn mumbled, causing Piper and Phoebe to giggle. "What?" Glenn continued. "I know better than to disturb Noog when she's asleep... she nearly castrated me, once, so now, if she's asleep, I don't even attempt to wake her. I like my boys attached, thank you very much!"

As Glenn finished speaking, Phoebe began to giggle hysterically. "Come on, little piglet!" Piper demanded as she grabbed Phoebe by the arm. "Let's get you an ice pack for your face, and then maybe a cold shower is in store? Gosh, you're a pig, Phoebs! You need some, and desperately!" Phoebe just giggled harder as she allowed Piper to drag her from the room.

************************************************

Halfway through dinner, Paige entered the dining room rubbing her eyes. "Why didn't anyone wake me up?" she inquired in a sleepy voice. Glenn, Piper and Leo all looked to Phoebe to provide the answer.

"I tried, honey." Phoebe answered, taking the ice pack away from her face. Paige gave her an odd look and asked. "Did I do that?" Phoebe nodded in response. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry." Paige answered remorsefully.

"Why should you be sorry?" Piper snorted. "Remember when Barbas attacked?"

"Yes." Paige replied. "How could I forget? You not only royally kicked my ass Phoebs; you killed me. Okay, I take back the apology. After thought orbing you and dropping you on your ass in the attic last night, then this, I believe we're even for awhile, don't you?"

"Wait a minute...she killed you?" Glenn asked, dropping his fork to the table in surprise. The sisters nodded their assent in silence. "But how...?" Glenn trailed off. "How did she kill me?" Paige asked. Glenn nodded in response as Paige began to explain to him what had happened. "Well, Barbas was the demon of fear; he had the ability to bring our greatest fears to life, and he tricked Phoebs here into thinking I was him. While she thought she was kicking some demonic heinie, she was actually kicking mine. Then he told her she didn't have the guts to kill him, and that's when she stabbed me in the stomach with an athame. Afterward, she came out of her trance, and realized it was me that she had killed, not him. We didn't actually kill him... Cole did, and I'll always be grateful to him for that."