Halliwell Manor Sun Room- Four Weeks Later

"Piper, what are you doing over there?" Paige inquired of her sister. "Scrying," came Piper's reply. "Oh." Paige answered as she went back to the home-birthing book she had borrowed from Piper. The silence in the room was broken a few minutes later by the sound of Garrett's crying in the dining room.

"Paige, can you get him, please?" Piper called distractedly. "Sure," Paige replied. She laid the book aside, extended her arms, and said. "Garrett." Seconds later, the baby orbed into her waiting arms. Piper turned and gave her baby sister a horrified look.

"Oops." Paige said sheepishly. "Don't kill me," she pleaded as she rose from the couch. Then it was Paige's turn to look horrified as Piper's expression changed to one of fury. "Oh, my God!" Paige gasped. She turned and ran from the room with Garrett in her arms and Piper tailing her, screaming. "What the hell were you thinking, Paige?!" Piper shouted. "Garrett is a human being, not the Book of Shadows! Yeah, you'd better run, 'cause when I catch you, I'm gonna blow you to pieces!"

As Paige got halfway up the staircase, she found herself surrounded by Garrett's protective force field. She glanced back over her shoulder in time to see Piper's explosive power bounce off of the barrier and take out the window in the stairwell. Piper shielded her face with her arms while growling angrily. "Dammit, Paige! You get your ass back here right now!"

"Uh-oh. Mommy's pissed!" Paige said to Garrett as she began to climb the staircase faster.

Paige made it safely to her room with Garrett before she had to stop and catch her breath. She laid Garrett on her bed and then turned to look into Piper's brown eyes, which were flashing with anger. "Piper, I'm sorry." Paige began quietly. "I just wanted to see if I could actually orb him to me."

"Just don't let me see you do that again." Piper warned. "No fair doing field practice on my kid."

"I promise, Piper." Paige vowed. "I just wanted to see if I could orb something other than an inanimate object... I wanted to start out small, and since we don't have any pets, I tried it out with Garrett, because he's small."

Piper got a slight grin on her face as she saw the humor in the situation. "I don't know where you get your ideas, Paige." She stated quietly. Garrett chose that moment to remind his mother and aunt that he was still there by letting out a loud wail. "He's got a messy diaper." Paige announced. "Yeah? Well as punishment for your little orbing trick, you get to change it." Piper stated. "I guess that's fair." Paige sighed resignedly. "Come with Auntie Paige, Garrett. I've been elected to change your diaper." Paige smiled at her nephew's happy cooing as she picked him up from her bed.

"You love your Auntie Paige, don't you, my little Wiccan angel?" Piper asked as she chucked her son under the chin. At the sound of Piper's voice, Garrett rewarded her with a wide, toothless grin. "He's such a happy little guy." Paige commented to Piper as they walked to the nursery together. "I only hope my baby is this happy... Cute would be good, too, but I'm not holding my breath."

"I wouldn't either, considering it will be your kid." Piper teased. "At least with Dave's genes, my niece or nephew will have a prayer."

"Listen, Peeper," came Paige's retort. "The only reason Garrett's cute is because he looks like Leo."

"Ooh, touché." Piper replied with a smile. "You remind me more and more of Prue as time goes by, Missy Paige. She and I were like this; we could royally insult one another and still laugh about it. Phoebe gets offended too easily because she worships at the altar of the literal."