Halliwell Manor Living Room - Several Hours Later

Phoebe stood up from the couch she had been lying on, and stretched her muscles, while emitting a gigantic yawn. "Tired?" Glenn asked. Phoebe nodded through another wide yawn and said. "I was downstairs in the basement working out with my punching bag. Since I waited so long for an active power of my own, I trained myself in martial arts as a way of defending myself in a demon attack."

"So in other words, had the tables been turned and it was me who had snuck up behind you before-"

"I would have flattened you first and asked questions later." Phoebe answered. "Good to know." Glenn answered, with a fearful expression.

Phoebe chuckled and said. "I would have offered an apology and lovingly tended to your wounds."

Glenn looked at her, and as he opened his mouth to speak, he yawned, himself. "Catching, isn't it?" Phoebe asked. "I'd better get Noogie, here up to bed." Glenn said as he lifted Paige's feet from his lap and stood up. Sleeping on the couch can't be good for her spine, in her condition."

"Are you sure you can carry her?" Phoebe inquired. "I can call for Leo and he can orb her upstairs."

"I've carried her plenty of times." Glenn confided softly. "After her parents were killed, Paige dealt with her pain by drinking until she threw up, then passed out cold. If I could carry her as deadweight, passed out drunk, carrying her and the baby should be no different... I just can't toss her over my shoulder like I used to. Oh! Word to the wise, never carry a drunk person like that unless you want them to heave down your back."

Off Phoebe's grimace of disgust, Glenn smiled sheepishly and mumbled an apology. "Gross, Glenn!" Phoebe moaned, as she watched him scoop her baby sister effortlessly into his arms. "I'll follow behind you up the stairs." Phoebe announced. "Not like I could catch you very well if you were to fall, but at least I could cushion you a little bit."

"Thank you, Phoebe." Glenn answered as he began to walk toward the staircase. "I'll try not to pulverize you, should I fall." he added with a smirk.

When they had safely reached Paige's room at the top of the stairs, Phoebe went around Glenn quickly and opened the door for him. "Thanks, Phoebe." Glenn whispered quietly. "Pleasant dreams."

"You're welcome; you too." Phoebe answered as she continued down the hallway, past Piper and Leo's room to her own.

Halliwell Manor-Paige's Bedroom- 2:00AM

Paige sighed as she rolled over and looked in Glenn's direction, to find him peacefully asleep. 'God, how I wish this kid, who's making me have to pee right now, was truly yours, Glenn. This is only your second night here, and you've shown so much concern for me, her, my family...I love you so much!' Paige thought to herself. As she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and hoisted herself up onto an elbow for support, Paige looked back at Glenn again. 'I love you, too, Paige,' she heard Glenn's thought in her head.

Paige got an expression of utter confusion on her face, and then she saw a small smile touch Glenn's lips in the darkness as he slept on peacefully. 'I have the feeling that you're the one who carried me to bed, also.' Paige thought to herself. 'Thank you for that and for all the times I got plastered and passed out, trusting you to take care of everything for me. I'll always be grateful to you for never leaving my side when I needed you.'

'Look, Noog, if you don't get up to pee now, you're going to need me again to help clean up a puddle. You're welcome, I love you dearly, now go!' came Glenn's thought response. Paige shot a scowl in his direction as she got to her feet, muttering aloud. "Okay, crab-ass! I'm going, so relax!"