San Francisco Memorial Hospital- Waiting Room

"Phoebe?" came Piper's voice. "Phoebs, honey, wake up." Piper continued as she gave her younger sister a gentle shake. "Huh? Oh my God! Garrett!" Phoebe gasped as she came to. "Relax, honey." Piper soothed. "He's peacefully asleep in his carrier right next to you...your hand is resting on his blanket. If anyone had touched him, you would have known immediately...we got your note at home. How's Paige?"

"Why didn't Leo answer when I called?!" Phoebe snapped angrily, as her eyes flooded with tears. "I couldn't get Paige to come around, Piper! She could have died!"

"I'm so sorry, honey," Piper began gently. "Leo got a call from The Elders while we were out, and he took me Up There with him. Apparently, Daniela started another rumor about us Up There. Leo and I were defending you as well as Paige and us. They really chewed us a new one, Phoebs... They were ready to clip both Leo and Paige's wings, until I started screaming back and set them straight. Poor Leo was standing there with his jaw scraping the ground... He couldn't believe I said what I did. The Elders know by now that I'm not going to sit back and let them screw with me, though."

"Where is Leo?" Phoebe asked. "He was going to try to heal Paige," Piper responded. "But they're still getting her stabilized!" Phoebe protested.

"Yes, I know." Leo answered quietly. Phoebe and Piper's heads whipped around in unison to see Leo standing behind them. "No orbing in unannounced! Remember our deal?!" Piper snapped. "I didn't orb in," Leo protested. "I've only been standing here for a minute or two. You ladies were conversing so intently that I didn't want to intrude. "

"Oh," Phoebe replied. In the same instant, Piper muttered. "Sneak up on me like that again, and I'll blow you to kingdom come."

"Wouldn't be the first time. Most certainly not the last." Leo replied with a slight grin. "Just be grateful I don't blow up certain parts." Piper muttered under her breath.

Phoebe quickly brought a hand to her mouth to hide a grin. "You okay, sis?" Piper asked with a worried frown. "I'll be fine." Phoebe replied quietly. "Are you not feeling well, sweetie?" Piper pressed. "Piper, I'll be fine." Phoebe reiterated. "Paige's doctor gave me something to calm my nerves, and it's making me feel a little icky, but I'll be okay. Worry about Paige right now." As Piper opened her mouth to reply, Paige's doctor approached and stood before them. "Are you Paige Matthews' sisters?" he inquired.

"Yes. How is she?" Piper began worriedly. "We've stabilized her and put her into a medically induced coma so that she can properly heal. She has a skull fracture that's causing bleeding in her brain. The less movement, the better off she'll be, hence the coma. She has several lacerations and contusions, and appears to have suffered a minor electrical shock. Her baby is just fine, and she will be, too, as soon as her body has a chance to heal."

"Can we see her?" Piper pleaded. "Just for a few minutes, " the doctor answered. "It's late, and your baby should be home in his bed, not here in a hospital."

"Thank you, Doctor Johannessy." Piper replied, as she read his nametag. "Follow me, Ms. Matthews," came his response. "Actually, our last name is Halliwell." Phoebe stated. "Paige had a different father -"

"Sorry for the mistake." Dr. Johannessy snapped, cutting her off mid sentence. Phoebe and Piper shared a look before getting to their feet to follow him. It plainly stated. 'What a jerk.'

"Whoa." Phoebe gasped as she stood up. "Phoebs, are you okay?" Leo asked as he lifted Garrett's carrier. "I'll meet you guys in Paige's room." Phoebe quickly replied. "I'm not feeling very well."