Paige's Hospital Room- One Week Later

Doctor Johannessy said Paige should be awake by now. Why isn't she waking up?" Phoebe fretted.

"Phoebs, shh. Relax." Piper demanded as she brought Garrett to her shoulder. "Come on, little guy. Burp for Mommy," she begged. "Why is he suddenly giving you a problem with that?" Phoebe asked. "Well, he's eating cereal now, and he's not getting so much air in his tummy." Piper explained. "It's normal... don't-" she was cut off by Garrett's loud belch. "That's my boy!" Piper exclaimed. "Okay, so that's what it took to wake her." Phoebe stated as Paige began to stir.

"Good morning, sweetie." Piper said a few minutes later as Paige's eyes finally opened. "How are you feeling?"

"What am I doing here?" Paige asked groggily. "You got a skull fracture a week ago when you hit the wall, and your doctor put you into a coma. You've been out since then." Phoebe explained. "Demon attack, sweetie. Do you remember anything?"

"Not really." Paige replied. Then she began to cough. "Do you want some water, honey?" Piper asked, as she saw how red Paige's face was growing. Paige nodded in response, so Phoebe got it for her and then raised the bed so that Paige was sitting up. "Here you are, sweetie." Phoebe said as she held the straw to Paige's lips.

"I'm not a baby!" Paige rasped with an angry scowl. "I never said you were, Paige." Phoebe replied somewhat defensively. "I'm just trying to help you. Please let me."

"Sorry." Paige answered softly. "Apology accepted." Phoebe responded with a smile. "So what did I miss while I was out?" Paige asked a few minutes later. "Not much at all." Piper replied. "Your old co-workers sent flowers. So did your friends, and Sam."

"How sweet." Paige replied with a smile. "How's my little nephew?"

"He's just fine." Piper answered. "He started eating cereal a few days ago."

"How does he like it?" Paige asked. "Well, I think he's getting used to it, now." Piper replied. "The first time I gave it to him, he threw it up right away."

"Yeah, and guess who his target was?" Phoebe muttered. "He's following in the footsteps of his Auntie Paige."

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" Paige moaned. "Hon, it's okay. I was kidding." Phoebe declared.

"I told Dave everything while I was out." Paige announced quietly. "The whole pregnancy thing, and our heritage, too." Piper and Phoebe shared a look, plainly asking each other if Paige had hit her head harder than they thought. "Ah, okay..." Piper replied slowly. "What did he say?"

"Well, he was a little scared, but he wants to be a part of my life and that of our baby." Paige responded.

As Phoebe opened her mouth to speak, a nurse poked her head in the door, announcing that Paige was needed for an x-ray. "We'll talk more tomorrow, sweetie." Phoebe said as she gave Paige a careful hug.

"I love you. Hope you're home soon." Piper said, as she too hugged her baby sister. "I love you guys, too." Paige responded.

Halliwell Manor Dining Room- Several Hours Later

"Wow, Piper. This looks incredible." Leo praised as he looked at the Chicken Piccata his wife had prepared. "Well, thank you." Piper answered. "I just wish Paige were here," she added wistfully. "Paige said something that sounded really weird today, Leo." Phoebe began. "What did she say?" he inquired.

"She said she told Dave everything; about the baby and being a witch, while she was unconscious." Piper answered. "Well, she can astral-project with her baby's power, so it's not that unbelievable," Leo pointed out. "Yeah, Leo. We figured that out on the way home." Phoebe retorted sarcastically, while giving Leo a look that plainly said, 'duh!'