Chapter 5. Before selecting ...

Base Hereford. Herefordshire. England. 13:57 GMT.
Seamus and Nurkanat walked towards the locker room. On the way, Seamus introduced a tour of the headquarters, but only in those places that were on the way to the locker room. When approaching the final destination, Seamus gives Nurkanat another bag and tries to raise a backpack with a shield.
Nurkanat: Do you need help?
Seamus: No thanks, but I'll ... try ...
Seamus began to blush with tension. Another man came to them.
Seamus: Hello, Elias.
Elias: Well, hello, and this ...
Fear looked in Elias's eyes, looking at Nurkanat's disfigured face.
Elias: Who is this ?!
Elias pointed to Nurkanat.
Seamus: Elias, you will know this Nurkanat. Nurkanat, this is Elias Kötz or Blitz.
Nurkanat: Hallo.
Elias: Hi.
They shook hands.
Elias: I do not remember you during the briefing of the recruits.
Seamus: And he does not need it. Do you remember that person, resisted during interrogation?
Elias: Well ... I remember this crazy. He almost seemed to tear off Dominic's ear.
Seamus: Well, before you this nutcase ...
Seamus points to Nurkanat. Elias raised his eyes in surprise.
Nurkanat: Okay, enough about me. I have to go to the backyard. Do you really do not need my help?
Seamus: It's not necessary, because there is Elias.
Elias: What?
Seamus: Elias, help bring this backpack to room 227 ...
Nurkanat: What room?
Elias: 227. What about it?
Nurcanat: Look for Google-"Order 227". Straight about me ...
With these words Nurkanat enters the locker room.
After 10 minutes.
Nurkanat comes from the locker room, and Gilles meets him.
Gilles: Ready?
Nurcanat: To work and defense? No.
Gilles: Oh, this USSR .... Okay go to the arsenal.
Gilles, as well as Seamus introduced the excursion, on the way to the arsenal.
Gilles: Here we are ...
Gilles opens the heavy door from the arsenal. Rifles neatly stood on the racks of the rifle: L85A2, AR33, R4-C, 556xi, F2, 417, AK-12, AUG A2, 556C and G8A1. Next come shotguns: M590A1, M1014, SG-CQB, SASG-12 and M870. Then the submachine guns: MP5K, MP5, FMG-9, UMP45, P90, 9x19VSN, MP7 and 416-C. They are followed by pistols: P226, SMG-11, MEUSOC, 5.7 USG, LFP586, P9, PMM, GSh-18 and P12. Next come boxes with grenades of various types, defensive structures. Nurkanat approached the PMM pistol. He was seized with nostalgia and times of service in the 90s.
Gilles: Nurkanat ... Nurkanat!
Nurkanat: What?
Gilles: What's wrong with you?
Nurkanat: Sorry, I just remembered ...
Nurkanat puts the gun back. And he goes to the counter with the shields. It was an ordinary ballistic shield.
Nurkanat: Is there more shield?
Gilles shook his head, saying no.
Nurkanat: Can not I use my equipment?
Gilles: No.
Nurkanat took the shield and began to choose a pistol. But he did not like anything, and he took only a simulator of a fighting knife and 6 grenades: 3 smoke and 3 light-noise.
Gilles: And the gun?
Nurkanat: I'll manage ...
Nurkanat came out of the arsenal and headed toward the exit ...