Chapter 22. The case in the pub ...

Herefordshire. England. 16:32 GMT.
Nurkanat sat in a pub, drinking alcohol with Ela, Zofia, Alexander and Elena. Nurkanat, surprisingly remained sober, even after two bottles of Stout.
Alexander: ... yes, when will you be drunk?
Nurkanat: When, I want it ...
Nurkanat finished his third bottle.
Nurkanat: Valentine.
Valentine: Another bottle?
Nurkanat: Yeah ...
Valentine passes the fourth bottle.
Valentine: At the expense of the institution. As always...
Valentine began to fill Alexander's pile with a portion of vodka.
Elena: How do you know about Nurkanat?
Valentine: He saved my ass in 1986, and then helped me financially. This institution was: built with it ...
Valentine pointed to Nurkanat.
Nurkanat: Well, in exchange, he gave me a lifetime discount on alcohol.
Ela: What happened in 1986?
Valentine looked at Nurkanat, and he nodded.
Nurkanat: Better tell me. I missed everything because of ... well, these assholes.
Valentine: Well ... it was December 1986. All of Kazakhstan, then it was called KazSSR, seized the unrest, from the decision of the Communist Party of KazSSR. Her decision was to put on the Kolbin post, but this decision was not liked by anyone. Kolbin did not understand what was happening in Kazakhstan, because there was a different mentality than Kazakhstan. The party did not listen to the opinion of the people, and sent troops to Almaty and later to Karaganda. It was just a beating of civilians, and for this, none of the military were convicted, even enraptured ...
Ela: Here's the horror ...
Valentine: Nurkanat saved me, and other students, teachers and ordinary people. However, after this in the 90s, someone began to kill those military men and commanders that beat people.
Alexander: The case has not been solved yet. The number of victims exceeded more than two hundred servicemen ...
Everyone began to look at Nurkanat.
Nurkanat: Well? What did you think?
Elena: So, you killed two hundred people? They have families ...
Nurkanat: They deserved it. They deserve to be fully ...
Elena: But that's not right, because there is ...
Nurkanat: Do not tell me what's right, what's wrong! ...
Nurkanat went to a shout, which caused attention to the pub's visitors.
Nurkanat: ... what would you do in that case ?! A?! Then be silent ...
Nurkanat calmed down, drinking Stout. Elena felt uncomfortable.
After half an hour.
Everyone switched to another, more pleasant conversation. According to the type of stories and stories from life.
Alexander: ... That's why, they call me "Lord Tachankin."
Nurkanat: Well, you give, Senya ...
But a hearty conversation is interrupted by a drunkard who stuck to Ela.
Ela: Fuck off!
Drunkard: Well, what did you ... go ...
Ala: Fuck off, I say!
Ela punches the drunkard's face.
Drunkard: Oh, you whore ...
Crooked, the drunkard's blow is stopped by Zofia, and she gives a savory uppercut on the jaw.
Drunkard: You, the beasts now will teach respect ... Boys!
Around the drunkard 7-8 people gathered. The conflict tries to stop the Nurkanat with Alexander.
Nurkanat: Have you heard her? Fuck off!
Drunkard: Who are you, freak? Do not bother!
The drunkard pushes Nurkanata, who in turn knockout the offender.
Friend of a drunkard: Beat him!
A fight begins. The whole team fights off the abusers. Nurkanat began to beat violently every opponent. And James and Mark come to the rescue.
Nurkanat: James!
James: It's been weeks before you ...
James sends one drunkard to a knockout.
James: ... how do you find yourself a problem.
Nurkanat: Thank you.
Mark: Address yourself.
Mark finished off one of the offenders.
Drunkard: Stand!
Everyone looked at the drunkard. He held Zofia hostage, holding a knife near her throat.
Ela: Zofia!
Drunkard: Stand, I say!
Elena: What do you want ?!
Drunk: Her ...
The drunk points at Ela.
Nurkanat: A fuck you, moron!
Drunkard: Then, she will die!
The drunkard squeezed Zofia's neck harder. But he lets go of Zofia, because he was stabbed with a bayonet in the back. And Nurkanat took advantage of the moment, and threw the drunkard down and began to beat him.
Nurkanat: Here you are! It is for you! How about that? A?! What do you think?!
Nurkanat began to beat the drunkard more strongly, while James and Mark were not taking him aside. The drunkard's face was swollen, and the left eye flowed out without return.
Zofia: Nurkanat ...
Zofia pointed to the drunkard's knife, which was sticking out in the body of Nurcanat.
Nurkanat: Trifle ...
Nurkanat pulls out a knife from his flesh. And he takes out a bayonet knife from a drunkard.
Nurkanat: Valentine, is your bayonet?
Nurkanat throws a bayonet knife to Valentine. Valentine puts the bayonet into the scabbard.
Nurkanat: Do you still keep it to yourself?
Valentine: We need to call an ambulance, for you, and this ...
Valentine pointed to the drunkard.
Nurkanat: Well, comrades, are we going to the base?
Everyone nodded unanimously. James paid for the box of beer. Nurkanat took the fifth bottle, drank it and smashed it on the head of a drunkard's friend, and his knife stuck into the leg of another offender.
Nurkanat: Sorry, for all this ...
Valentine: I'll send the check later. Good bye, my friend.
Nurkanat: Goodbye.
They tightly embrace each other and Nurkanat catches up with his team ...