Chapter 20. Training (In the Combat Team)

Base Hereford. Herefordshire. England. 10:23 GMT.
Nurkanat stood leaning against a pillar. A stuck cigarette protruded in the teeth, and in his hands, he held the APS until the door to the back yard opened.
Eliza: Oh, Nurkanat. Have you ... been here long?
Nurkanat began to look for his phone in the pouches.
Nurkanat: So ... already, almost half an hour.
Other operatives came out of the door: Elias, Seamus and Zofia.
Eliza: This, your team ...
Nurkanat approached them, rattling his equipment.
Seamus: How are you, champion?
Nurcanat: Not bad ...
Zofia looked at Nurkanat, and he looked at her.
Nurkanat: ... not bad ...
Seamus: Nurkanat?
Nurcanat: Huh?
Elias: So what?
Nurkanat: Nothing. And who are the opponents?
From the door go: Alexander, Elena, Tina, Maxim and Taina.
Eliza: Five by five, we neutralize the charge. This is our task, an attackers. And the defenders, the task is not to let us neutralize the charge. I give you five minutes to discuss ...
Alexander: Sneakers?
Nurkanat: After Afghanistan, I did not find shoes practical and more convenient than sneakers.
Alexander: What do you mean?
Nurkanat: ...
Mira: "Danger, Keep out!". It's original.
Tina: Fuck you so much armor?
Nurkanat: Come on ...
Everyone began to discuss the current task. Nurkanat and Zofia withdrew from the group, and began to chat about everything.
Eliza: That's it! The briefing was over. Defenders, defend yourself!
All the defenders immediately went into the building.
After 5 minutes.
Attackers launched drones, to detect defenders. They were on the second floor.
Eliza: So, Zofia, Nurkanat you go around behind, through the garage. The rest, for me!
Nurkanat began to lead Zofia, they entered the building through the garage. The rest, through the external staircase.
Nurkanat: Zofia, do not lag behind ...
Nurkanat became a living shield for Zofia. As they approached the stairs, they heard the sound of gunfire.
Zofia: Quickly ...
Nurkanat began to move faster, and comes to "Sterling", but this does not have any effect, the clamping force absorbed the protector.
Nurkanat: That's why I'm wearing armor ...
Nurkanat continued to move upstairs, with a trap in his leg.
Nurkanat: Zofia, the fire!
Nurkanat began to take on the fire defenders, who sorted out the second group. Zofia fought back as best she could until she retired from the game of Taina, for which she receives a savory strike with a shield. Nurkanat began to flee Alexander, who fired from the RP-46 turret. When approaching the room where Alexander fiercely fought, Nurkanat accidentally cocked Maxim's explosive trap, but this does not stop the Nurkanat running at all pairs. Nurkanat cut down Alexander by shovel, and falls under the cross of Maxim, Tina and Elena. Nurkanat fought off them, but Elena at point-blank shot from Vektor in the helmet, stunning Nurkanat, and finishing off with a butt in the helmet. The first round for the defenders.
Nurkanat began to recover.
Nurkanat: Fuck ... my head!
Nurkanat did not hear anything.
Maxim: Nurkanat! Nurkanat!
Nurkanat: I can not hear you!
Nurkanat only saw the three remaining defenders, and there was a terrible ringing in his ears.
After 2 minutes.
Nurkanat departs from stunning. And he was waiting for the second round. In the second round, Nurkanat decided to act alone.
Zofia: What are you doing?
Nurkanat: Now you will see!
Nurkanat, ramming a shield breaks the wall. All the defenders began to fire at once, but Nurkanat was saved by his armor and a partial absence of nerve cells. The first to fall was Maxim, then Elena. Taina tried to take Nurkanat by surprise, but she gets a shield in the face. Tina throws "Sterling" under his feet, but there is no result, Nurkanat continued to attack under the fire of Alexander's turret anyway. And soon Alexander fell, too, from a shovel hit on the helmet, and Tina was intercepted by the rest. For this, Nurkanat was reprimanded ...
Eliza: What are you doing?
Nurkanat: But we won ...
Zofia: And if you were on a real battle.
Nurkanat did not know what to say.
Eliza: Another such misconduct ...
Nurkanat: Yes ...
Third round. This time, the drone did not find the charge, and they had to inspect the entire building. Attackers again divided into two groups.
Nurkanat: We need to inspect the upper floors. Behind me...
Nurkanat and Zofia inspected the third and second floor, but found nothing, but heard a short firing in the basement.
Zofia: The basement! Fast...
Zofia and Nurkanat began to inspect the basement. They found the outgoing fighters of the submarine.
Elias: I told you they were there, Seamus.
Seamus: Oh, Nurkanat ...
Nurkanat: Where are they?
Eliza: We are dead, and we do not give information. Sorry, but those are the rules ...
Nurkanat: All right.
Elias: Good luck to you.
The retired fighters left the building. And Nurkanat and Zofia examined the cellar.
Zofia: Wait ... you see?
Nurkanat looked at the wall.
Zofia: The wall is reinforced and the black window. They are clearly there ...
Nurkanat: Then we will smoke them ...
Zofia: How?
Nurkanat takes out a bottle of fire from the pouch. And he opens the plinth from the wall.
Nurkanat: I block them two turns ...
Nurkanat takes out the second bottle.
Nurkanat: ... and blow up the wall. Get ready ...
Nurkanat takes out two charges from the bag.
Zophia: Do not ... do not ...
Nurkanat: Do not be afraid ... the main thing is to take them by surprise. By the way, put on ...
Nurkanat gives Zofia his gas mask.
Nurkanat: Well, drove ...
Nurkanat, with the help of insulating tape, fastens the charges to the end of the plinth. And he throws one bottle into one doorway and the second bottle into another opening. The fire began to burn the floor, but did not spread, causing a large amount of smoke. Nurkanat approaches Elena's window and knocks on it.
Nurkanat: THOCK THOCK MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS IS A PENALTY COMPANY !!!
Nurkanat departs from the wall and from the dispersal hits the wall with a plinth with charges. "BOOM!" Nurkanat, throwing an explosive wave aside, Zofia climbed into the hole in the wall and shot Elena, Tina and Maxim, but could not cope with Alexander's turret.
Alexander: Well? We won?
Smoke began to dissipate, and Alexander gets a shovel on the helmet.
Alexander: Fuck, got it!
Alexander collects the turret and exits the building, along with Elena, Tina, Zofia and Maxim. Nurkanat began to deactivate the charge, but it is missing Taina.
Taina: You lost ...
Nurkanat: I would not be so sure ...
Nurkanat held a grenade in his hand without a receipt.
Nurkanat: Draw means ...
Taina: Draw ...
"Cotton"...
After a minute.
Taina and Nurkanat exit the building to the street.
Eliza: Who won?
Nurkanat: Draw ...
Taina: Nobody won.
Nurkanat: Am I free?
Eliza takes a Rainbow chevron out of her pocket.
Eliza: Welcome to Rainbow Six, soldier ...
All present present the honor to Nurkanat, and he to them.
Eliza: It remains only to take the call sign, your chevron and complement the personal file.
Zofia: And what is your call sign?
Nurkanat thought for a long time and in the end call signed himself ...
Nurkanat: "Shaitan" ...
P.S. Gratitude comrade tcbgames. I'm glad that you added my story to the list of readable ...