Chapter 17. Evening battles. Semifinal...

Base Hereford. Herefordshire. England. 21:43 GMT.
Semifinal. And the winners of the second round waited for each other as rivals.
Mike: While Seamus is away, I'll take on the semi-final amendments. Well, let's start ... Chul Kyung Hwa.
Chul went to the glass with the names of participants in the semifinals, and said monotonously ...
Chul: Nurkanat ...
Opponents looked at each other emotionally, through balaclava and bandages.
James: It's going to be an interesting fight.
Mike recorded Chou and Nurkanat.
Mike: Timur Glazkov.
Timur: James Porter.
Mike: Then there's Miles and Craig. All of you are free ...
Zofia: We have a problem, Mike ...
Mike: Yes?
Zofia: There are only three of us ...
Mike began to think about what to do in that case.
Mike: So ... we need to find Seamus ...
Seamus: Yes, Mike?
Seamus walked to Mike from the back, imperceptibly and quietly, which was surprising, for the dimensions of Seamus.
Mike: Seamus, stop doing that.
Seamus: What's the problem?
Tina: To participate, you need a pair of participants, and there are only three of us.
Seamus: We'll think of something ...
Zofia: Come on, it's almost the first battle ...
Mike walked away from the girls and from Seamus to the ring.
Chul and Nurkanat stood in the corners of the ring, waiting for the beginning of the round.
Mike: So guys, the main thing is not to kill each other, especially you Nurkanat ...
Nurkanat: I got it.
Mike: Now, make up one with each other ...
Chul and Nurkanat stretched out their hands and wished good luck.
Mike: Fight!
Opponents started the fight. Nurkanat tries to hit Chul's body in the side, so that he stops defending himself, but Chul cleverly dodges a blow, and beats his elbow in the jaw. Nurkanat staggers from the blow, but immediately wakes up. Chul kicks his foot on the knees of Nurcanat, but Nurkanat did not give a tangible result, after striking, with another turn to the head. Chul falls, and Nurkanat takes him to the ground, and from there into the painful reception on hand. Nurkanat pressed on his arm as much as possible, but the first round ends. Opponents, the whole break looked at each other's weight is also emotionless. With the second round, Chul tried to knock Nurkanat, but he dodges from the blow and instantly hits the body and takes again to the ground. Nurkanat pressed Chul's hand even harder until he heard the crunch ...
Mike: The end of the fight! Nurkanat let him go ...
Nurkanat let go of Chul. He, in turn, did not give in to the mind that he was in pain. The medical staff approached the ring and began to examine Chul's hand.
Doctor: Yes, you have a dislocation ...
Nurkanat: Wait ...
Nurkanat approaches Chul and pulls the painful hand down with a crunch. Chul could again move his hand almost painlessly.
Doctor: Yes, you have a talent, my friend.
Nurkanat: Stay in Africa. There you will not learn this ...
Nurkanat helps Chul to get to his feet. And he leaves the ring.
In the second fight, James wins. And among the girls, they solved the problem with the lack of participants. The fourth participant is Eliza. In the third battle Zofia wins. In the fourth Miles and in the last battle, Ela is triumphant over Tina. But there was a problem in the lack of fighters among the guys.
Mike: Again? What now, Seamus?
Seamus was thinking of drawing lots for the fourth participant again.
Miles: Okay, guys, I'll quit the game. I'm tired of this. I'll just see the finale of all this ...
Seamus: Are you sure, Miles?
Miles: Yes, I'm sure of my decision ...
Mike: In that case, we're announcing the final ...