Chapter 38. The Border ...

Somewhere in the sky over Turkey. 15:23 GMT or 18:23 local time.
The team is carrying a helicopter UH-1H on the mission. Nurkanat sat and looked at everyone through the glass. In his hands was a strange oversized backpack with a hose and a nozzle protruded from the backpack. Nobody understood that in the backpack and most were interested in knowing the contents of the backpack. Curiosity took upwards over Olivier and he raised his hand to the backpack, but Nurkanat immediately grabbed his hand tightly. Olivier understood the gesture, and he put his hand away.
Lera: How are you?
Nurkanat: You should not have stuffed this stuff into me ...
Olivier: It will save your life ...
Pilot: We're getting closer!
The pilot sits down near the APC and the team leaves the helicopter. Nurkanat puts on a backpack and the team begin their task.
Zofia: The team, our task: Find a chemical container. The location you know. And we divide into two groups. Ela, Blackbeard, Lion and Rook are behind me. Shaitan, you're in charge of the rest.
Nurkanat: Understood ...
Olivier: Wait, I'm starting a drone.
Olivier takes out a drone from his backpack and runs it over the building.
Olivier: It's all ready.
Zofia: Let's go. And good luck.
The first group climbed to the balcony of the second floor from the south. The second group began a siege from the west from the alley. They demolish the barricade from the back door. Nurkanat was ahead, followed by Marius, Lera, Megan. Dominic closed the column. Nurkanat passes by on the main staircase and neatly walks down the corridor of the hall. Dominic and Megan guarded the stairs, the others continued to move. Nurkanat gently looks around the corner, for which he receives a turn in the shield.
Nurkanat: Contact!
Lera took the defense at the table. Marius forced a stationary shield near the doors of customs control. Nurkanat distracted the attention, and soon, not more than a dozen terrorists gathered from the ticket office and the bathroom.
Nurkanat: Comfortably they stand ... Jäger!
Nurkanat gives Marius a shield, and he covers Nurkanat. He was swarming in his backpack and getting something like a weapon.

Nurkanat: Here is a little warm for your hearts!From the weapon, bright tongues of flame came out, setting the poor fellow on fire

From the weapon, bright tongues of flame came out, setting the poor fellow on fire.
Lera: What ...?
Lera does not have time to finish her sentence, how the fire alarm works, watering the whole building with water. Water could not extinguish all burning terrorists and Nurcanat began to finish them off. Soon Nurkanat, cold-bloodedly kills everyone, but his leg is held barely by a living terrorist. He had time to put out, but had a large number of burns. Nurkanat chop off the terrorist's hand with a shovel. He starts screaming with pain. Nurkanat slowly began to crush his skull with his hands and began to squeeze out his eyes. And Nurkanat pokes his eyes at the terrorist and flattened his skull. For the execution, stunned Lera and Marius watched. Their uneasy silence interrupts the sound of the door opening from the waiting room. The first group of wet clothes comes out of the hall.
Craig: Stop, stop, we're ours!
Craig could see the flamethrower's nozzle pointing in his direction. Nurkanat lowers the nozzle, and the first group leaves the waiting room.
Ela: What the hell, did the alarm go off?
Marius: Oh my God! Well, the stench!
Burning corpses produced a hideous smell of burning and a flammable mixture. Nurkanat began to swarm in his backpack, pulling the valve of the canister with fire.
Zofia: When will this goddamn alarm system be knocked out ?!
Nurkanat: When the fire is extinguished ... and palmetine with nafteon will burn very long. Believe me...
Nurkanat takes the shield from the hands of Marius and alone races the cashier.
Nurkanat: It's empty!
The rest moved to the server room and met the resistance of two terrorists. Nurkanat enters the server room and begins to cover the team. He takes out a bottle of fire and prepares to throw it at the enemy. One of the terrorists notices the action of Nurkanat and starts shooting at the hand, and one of the bullets breaks the bottle and its contents ignite and spill onto Nurkanat.
Nurkanat: I EMBRACE THE FLAME!
Lera: What the hell?
Nurkanat begins to reduce the distance to terrorists. A burning psychopath with a shovel in his hands can act as a very good psychological weapon.
Nurkanat: STOP SCREAMING!
Nurkanat breaks the skull of the terrorist with a shovel, he remains alive for some time. And the second terrorist, decides to kill himself, so as not to suffer, but does not have time, Nurkanat cuts off both his hands to the brush. As soon as the terrorists were disarmed, Nurkanat began to extinguish himself from napalm. He takes a car fire extinguisher from his backpack and begins to extinguish himself. Even the fact that the alarm system worked, it did not really help him. Soon he came to the aid of Craig with Olivier. They found another fire extinguisher and a large tent cloth, and began to extinguish Nurkanat.
Nurkanat: Is it all, I do not throw fire ...
Olivier removes the wet cloth and everyone sees Nurkanat. He was lying on the wet floor, and he himself had covered with soot. Nurkanat opens the visor of the helmet and sighs with relief. The guys lift Nurkanat to their feet and Ela immediately embraced Nurkanat.
Nurkanat: Hey, Ela ...
Ela: Yes?
Ela embraced Nurkanat more strongly.
Nurkanat: Better away ... I'm dirty ...
Ela lets go Nurkanat and there are traces of soot on her wet jacket. Nurkanat approaches terrorists.
Nurkanat: Scary?
Nurkanat turned to the armless. The terrorist began to cry about the imminent death. And Nurkanat shoots in the leg.
Zofia: Shaitan, stop it! Maybe he knows something?
Nurkanat looked at Zofia, and he closes the visor of the helmet and smashes a bottle of fire on terrorists, and sets it on fire. Terrorists screamed in pain, and the team were shocked by the action of Nurkanat.
Nurkanat: We need to go ...
Nurkanat leaves the server room and goes to the second floor through the main staircase. Nurkanat was the leader in the column, followed by Craig and Zofia. Nurkanat neatly peeks through the main corridor and sees no one. Dominic opens fire on the doors leading to the weapons room.
Lera: Bandit, what are you doing, moron ?!
Dominic: I saw someone ...
Dominic does not have time to finish the sentence, as soon as he gets a bullet in the body.
Terrorist: They are on the corridor!
Megan manages to put a shield, covering himself from the fire and wounded Dominic. The team was at a disadvantage, and Nurkanat gives the order to retreat to the stairs, and he closes the doorway with a shield and remains to cover the retreating. Megan takes Dominic over his shoulder and leads him to the stairs.
Nurkanat: Do not be too high-minded!
Nurkanat throws a shield and takes the flamethrower into his hands.
Nurkanat: Burn!
Nurkanat sets fire to the weapon and retreats at the corner of the corridor. Cries of terrorists could be heard from the room.
Nurkanat: I love the smell of napalm!
But Nurkanat interrupts a shot at an empty canister from the other end of the corridor. And the canister explodes, igniting the carrier. The team saw a bright fireball from the explosion. Nurkanat, enveloped in flames, reduced the distance to the offenders from the other end of the corridor. Nurkanat began to use the flamethrower, but the second empty canister also explodes. Nurkanat felt pain from the burns, and felt that fire penetrated through all the clothing and armor. Water from the alarm as it refreshed his burns and dulled the pain. When Nurkanat set fire to and killed the remaining terrorists in the offices, the last canister explodes, and Nurkanat falls dead in a flaming flame ...