Chapter 39. It's not him ...

Nurkanat heard his voice.
Voice: Wake up and sing ...
Nurkanat: I'm not Gordon Freeman. Therefore go fuck!
Voice: No matter how. Get your ass off the floor, or I'll do it!
Nurkanat: Then come on. I'm lying a little ...
Voice: The same ...
Nurkanat felt like something was leaving him. Nurkanat opens his eyes and sees the team members who are trying to bring Nurkanat to life. What was the surprise for the team when Nurkanat rose abruptly off the floor. He simply shook himself from the ashes and took the gun, ignoring the burns.
Zofia: Nurkanat?
Nurkanat strangely looked at Zofia and opened the visor of the helmet. Zofia looked into his entire left eye, and realized that before her was not he.
Zofia: You're not him ...
Nurkanat: Not him ...
Nurkanat closes the visor.
Nurkanat: Come on, we are not expected ...
Nurkanat again led the team.
Nurkanat: How long have I been out?
Julien: No more minutes ... we ...
Nurkanat: They thought I was dead? I hasten to disappoint you, I die when I want it myself ...
Marius: And if you still die?
Nurkanat: Then burn the body ...
Nurkanat neatly peeks out at the corners. The container was clearly in the armory, if it was not on the ground floor and in the offices. The team came to the armory and found a container.
Zofia: Turn on the deactivator ...
Nurkanat began to patrol on the corridor, and his partner was Ela. Ela was not at ease with Nurkanat. They patroled in silence until Ela broke their silence.
Ela: Nurkanat?
Nurkanat only looked at her through the visor.
Nurkanat: Yes?
Ela: It's ... really not you?
Nurkanat: I'm not him ...
Ela: And who are you?
Nurkanat: You do not need to know who I am ...
Ela grabbed Nurcanath's hands.
Ela: Who are you?
Nurkanat: Do you yearn to know who I am? In this case...
Their conversation interrupts steps in their direction. Ela and Nurkanat hid on the balcony.
Nurkanat: A little less than a dozen, including a suicide bomber ... I'll detain them, run.
Nurkanat began to shoot back from the enemies, giving Ela the opportunity to escape to the team. She ran across the balcony north to the archive, and from there to the weapons room.
Ela: The terrorists are coming!
Zofia: Where is Nurkanat ?!
Ela: I've got to cover up for me ...
Olivier: They're in the corridor!
Olivier includes the drone, and scans the terrorists.
Lera: Back to the first floor! The charge is neutralized.
The team began to retreat to the stairs, leaving the barbed wire and Dominic's batteries.
Megan: Come on, Dominic!
Megan lifts Dominic and they run to the first floor. He led the team forward Craig.
Craig: The enemy!
Craig began shooting terrorists, the benefit of a couple of bullets hit his shield.
Craig: Cover, I'll change the shield!
Zofia and Julien began to cover it.
Julien: Where is Nurkanat ?!
Zofia: Ela! Marius! Find Nurkanat!
Marius and Ela went upstairs to the balconies, but met only terrorists.
Marius: Shit!
They began to shoot back from the enemy. Marius placed a shield that got a good position ...
Marius: Hurensohn! They hit me!
... but not perfect. Ela wanted to reach the wounded Marius, but he gestured to not approach.
Terrorist: Throw a grenade in there ...
Marius barely pulls out the ADS-MK4 and throws Ela and she puts the ADS-MK4 on the floor. Grenades, thrown in them, were destroyed by Marius's gadget.
Terrorist: Kill them!
Marius gestured for a grenade. Ela started looking for shock grenades, but she did not find them. She gestured that she did not have grenades.
Marius (whispering): Run ... I'll hold them ...
Marius snatches the pistol from his holster.
Ela (whispering): I will not leave you ...
Marius (whispering): Run, or we both die ...
The terrorists approached the stationary shield.
Marius: Run!
Ela rushed from the place, under heavy fire, and Marius distracted attention, firing off the terrorists, and killing two people. But the stray bullet hits the gun, knocking it out of Marius's hands. He pulls out his carbine, but as soon as he looks out for the shield, he immediately gets butt in the face. Ela could not escape, the bullet fell into the shin. She tries to get up, but she was quickly caught. She felt the hands of the terrorists at her breast.
Ela: Let me go, pervert!
The terrorists did not listen to her. Her hands were clamped, and the terrorists slowly removed her jacket from her. But they were interrupted by an explosion of a wall near them. From the dust peeps the shield familiar to all and Nurkanat himself.
Nurkanat: It's time to bleed!
And he takes out a bottle of napalm and smashes it under his feet, setting fire to himself. He throws a shield, he takes a shovel and starts a blood bath. The first terrorist, Nurkanat chop off his head. The head falls into the hands of one terrorist and he begins to scream with fear. And soon he perishes, Nurkanat, with a shovel blow he pulls out his jaw.
Terrorist: Kill this bastard!
Nurcanat: I'LL SLICE YOUR EYELIDS SO YOU CAN WATCH THE END !!!
Nurkanat continues to hack the terrorists, and abuse their corpses.
Nurcanat: STOP DYING AT ME!
Nurkanat smashed his head to a living terrorist, with blows to his feet, soon his head was flattened and its contents were on the floor and on his sneakers.
Nurcanat: YOU'RE NOTHING !!!
Nurkanat kicks the corpse. He notices the approaching four terrorists. Nurkanat began to reduce the distance to terrorists, but one shoots a shotgun at point-blank range, knocking Nurkanat to the floor.
Nurkanat: Nobody kills me, but ME!
Nurkanat throws a shovel, breaking a skull to a terrorist with a shotgun and punching against another with his fists. The third terrorist starts shooting at Nurkanat and goes to reload. Nurkanat gouges out the eyes of the second terrorist and tears his head off with his spine. One of the terrorists begins to scream with horror, and Nurkanat smashes his head with a blow from the head of a dead terrorist like a club. Nurkanat began to abuse the corpse, beating him with the head and spine of another terrorist. And Nurkanat notices how the last terrorist seizes Ela hostage.
Terrorist: Stop, or I'll shoot ...
The terrorist was scared and barely kept his weapon. Nurkanat takes out a shovel from the head of the terrorist and smashes his head like a watermelon with a blow of his foot. Nurkanat began to approach the terrorist slowly, and he began shooting at Nurkanat. He did not feel the pain from the shots and from the current burns. When the terrorist releases the entire store to Nurkanat, Ela escapes from the terrorist and Nurkanat began to beat the terrorist with his hands and leaves him alive. He extinguishes himself from the fire and drags the terrorist into the arms, stripping his stomach and pulling his guts out. The terrorist started screaming in pain and begging for mercy. Nurkanat did not listen to him, and pulled his guts around his neck, making a noose, and the other end tied to the furniture, Nurkanat throws the terrorist into the window. On the street, the terrorist began to suffocate and soon dies. He looks out the window and sees his team. And the team saw this performance and were shocked.
Nurkanat: We have the wounded! Wait here! There are still terrorists on the first floor.
Nurkanat throws a raincoat to them.
Nurkanat: You will catch Marius and Ela. Wait ...
Nurkanat began to help Marius and Ela get back on their feet.
Nurkanat: Do not worry ... it's a good touch.
Nurkanat was carrying Marius and Ela. And they are noticed at the stairs.
Terrorist: Here they are!
Nurkanat accelerates and runs into the arms.
Ela: Marius, you're the first!
Marius: What?
Nurkanat throws Marius in the window, and he falls to the cloak-tent with screams.
Zofia: Ela! Come on!
Nurkanat puts Al at the window and is about to jump. A suicide bomber rushes into the arms and shoots at Ela. Nurkanat closes himself Ela and takes it in his hands and runs to the balcony through the archive. Nurkanat was shot, and he suffered pain and was not going to die. On the balcony Nurkanat dispersed, and the suicide bomber ran after him on his heels. The terrorist was ready to explode and he explodes. The blast wave throws Nurkanat and Ela from the balcony and they fall. Nurkanat firmly held Ela and he swallowed a blow from the fall, so that Ela would not suffer. Ela lay on it, embracing Nurkanat firmly.
Terrorist: This way!
In Ela and Nurkanat they begin to shoot. Nurkanat closes himself to Ela from bullets. To them, to help, goes Craig, going down from the roof on a rope, and shooting all the terrorists.
Ela: It all, Nurkanat. Get up ...
Nurkanat did not get up. And from the bullet hole in the body armor oozed a lot of blood.
Ela: Nurkanat!
Ela neatly throws off the heavy carcass of Nurkanat and tries to open the wedged visor of the helmet.
Ela: Nurkanat! Do not die, please ...
Ela began to sob and embraced the body of Nurkanat. The members of the team, who arrived in time, looked with sorrow at Ela and tried to help her.
Zofia: Ela? ...
Ela sobbed, and Zofia calmed her down. Ela felt a rough hand that was hugging her.
Zofia: Sister ...
Ela looked at her hand, it was Nurkanat's hand. Zofia tried to open the helmet visor. Not without the help of Nurkanat, Zofia opens the visor with a creak.
Nurkanat: I told you that I will not die ...
Ela embraced Nurkanat, as did Zofia.
Ela: Do not scare so much anymore ...
Nurkanat: I do not promise ...
Lera: You need help ...
Lera includes nanobots. And Nurkanat starts vomiting blood.
Nurkanat: Lera blyat, ... I told you ...
Nurkanat again roars with blood. And he lies on the ground.
Nurkanat: Is there anything to eat? ...
P.S. Happy New Year! You think, what the hell, I congratulate you on the New Year, it's the Steppe New Year or the Spring Equinox Day. The day when day and night are the same cycle. That is, the day goes 12 hours, like night. With the beginning of this day, the day will be go longer, and the nights will be shorter ... All information in Wikipedia. Once again, on the Day of the Spring Equinox...