Chapter 33. The Return ...

Base Hereford. Herefordshire. England. 18:37 GMT.
A month later. Operation Outbreak ended. And the team returned to the base after less than a month. All arrived tired of the road and wanted to rest. At the vestibule, they were waiting for the rest.
Seamus: With the arrival!
Eliza: Hello, Seamus.
Everyone began to hug and greet each other.
Gilles: Brand new?
Eliza: Yes, they are new ...
Lera: Lera Melnikova. Gomel. Belarus.
Olivier: Olivier Flament. Toulouse. France.
Gilles: Nice to meet you. Gilles Touré.
Eliza: Gilles.
Gilles: Yes, Eliza.
Eliza: Has Nurkanat come?
Gilles could not answer her.
Eliza: Is he still?
Gilles: Er ... he ...
Maxim: Where. Nurkanat?
Gilles: Missing ...
Maxim: How so?
Gilles: He is not. Disappeared.
Eliza: Impossible.
Gilles: We tried to track him through the phone. Before that, he constantly called us.
Lera: Maxim, who is this?
Maxim: Nurkanat? Hmm ...
Alexander: The devil ... the real one. How many times he tried to kill him, but he survived, and his wounds are that proof. Bloodthirsty and fearless.
Lera: That's a good joke, Alexander. Really?
Maxim: He told you the truth. I'm serious.
Mike: Hey! All come here! We found Nurkanat!
Everyone immediately ran into the hall, that was where the television was. However, Grace included projectors, which would show the news on the big screens, because even on this news, came the recruits.
Grace: Close the windows! I can not see anything!
The windows began to close, darkening the room.
Mike: Grace, let's show.
Grace: Well, yesterday's news from Thailand.
News anchor: A big fire broke out on Rook Island today. This fire was visible from afar. In place of our correspondent.
How are things with you?
Correspondent: Things are not the best way. The fire occurred apparently from the hemp field, which in the north, is clearly visible on the helicopter. And obviously ... Damn, they're shooting at us! Take away, lead!
Pilot: Hey! Look there! There's a psycho that kills pirates!
Correspondent: What ?! Come on, take this off!
On the camera you can see how one man kills a whole crowd of pirates from a machine gun familiar to everyone. After the massacre, the unknown man waves his hands on the helicopter, and gestures that the helicopter should fly away from here. After that, an unknown person hides in the forest.
Alexander: I know this machine gun!
Tina: Not you alone. This is clearly our Nurkanat.
Eliza: It's good that he's still alive. It remains only to wait.
A week later.
Nurkanat secretly resides in Hereford. It was a deep night in the street.
Security: Stop! Who goes?!
Nurkanat: Do not shoot, I'm Yours!
Security: Nurkanat?
Nurkanat: And who else?
Security: Wait, I have to inform Eliza ...
Nurkanat: I'll tell her myself. In the morning.
The guard admits Nurkanata after the check. He goes to the shower.
After half an hour.
Nurkanat with all the equipment left the locker room, he neatly and quietly unlocks the door to his room. Nurkanat neatly hides bags and a backpack in the closet, undresses to the trousers and goes to the bed. He tries to lie on it, but he rests on someone's body.
Lera: Alexander ... stop it ...
Nurkanat: Alexander?
Nurkanat did not understand what an unknown woman was doing in his room. And Lera, in turn, understood that before her unknown person, and she pulls out from under the pillow of the knife and tries to hurt him Nurkanat. But he notices the knife, but does not have time to step back and Lera leaves a wound on the bandaged cheekbones.
Nurkanat: Oh, you creature!
Nurkanat takes out a small shovel from the bag and tries to hit Lera's head with it. Nurkanat and Lera met in a deadly duel. Lera began to inflict minor cuts on Nurkanat, although she tried to kill the offender, but Nurkanat did everything he could to avoid the blows. Nurkanat tried to hit Lera with a shovel, but she beat most of the blows. Lera grabs the Finn straight and tries to hit the body. Nurkanat blocks a direct blow with a knife, the knife passes through the left palm, piercing through and zatrevaet in hand to the handle of the fin. Lera grabs Nurkanat's right hand with her left hand, while her right hand with the knife is grasped by Nurkanat's left-hand pierced hand. They tried to overcome each other, and Nurkanat strikes his head on Lera's nose. She lets go of Nurkanat's hand and pulls the knife from the left palm of Nurkanat. Lera, seeing that success does not go in her direction, takes a PMM pistol from the curbstone. Nurkanat began to reduce the distance to Lera, armed with only a shovel. But Lera has time to reproduce a couple of shots, before she was pushed to the floor. Nurkanat grabbed Lera at a painful reception and began to strangle her. Lera tried to get out of the trap leaning her feet, but Nurkanat blocked her legs with her feet. Lera tried to get out of a bearish grip, but their fight stops the light on.
Chul: Nurkanat?
Nurkanat: Chul?
Lera: Help ...
Chul interferes in the battle, helps Lera and Nurkanat to get back on their feet. Eliza and Olivier enter the room.
Eliza: Nurkanat?
Nurkanat: Hello, Eliza ...
After a couple of minutes.
Lera, Olivier and Nurkanat were in Eliza's study. Although Olivier and Lera were sitting on the couch, Nurkanat stood leaning against the wall.
Eliza: Well, Nurkanat. Get acquainted, these are our new operatives from ...
Lera: Lera Melnikova, the call sign Finka.
Olivier: Olivier Flament, call sign Lion.
Nurkanat: Nurkanat, call sign Shaitan.
Lera: From the word, the devil. Although you look like someone who really was in hell.
Nurkanat: What are you doing in my room?
Lera: We sent it there temporarily.
Eliza: We still have to repair the room. In the meantime, she will live with you ...
Lera: Do not drive me ...
Nurkanat: To hell with, it's not for me ...
Eliza: You have two girls ...
Eliza switched to flirtatious compliments.
Nurkanat: Better keep quiet on the good, Eliza ...
Lera: In that case, are we free?
Eliza: Yes, you are all free. Good night. Nurkanat, do not slap the shell with your blood ...
During the fight with Lera, Nurkanat received less than a dozen stabbed and a couple of bullet wounds. Lera agreed to help Nurkanat, that he would bandage his wounds.
After a couple of minutes.
Lera and Nurkanat were in the bathroom. Nurkanat pulled bullets out of the flesh, and Lera bandaged her knife wounds.
Lera: How are you?
Nurkanat: All right ...
Nurkanat sharply pulls out a second bullet from his shoulder with the help of a multi-tulle, and gives Lera a bloody bullet.
Nurkanat: Is this yours?
Lera took another warm bullet on her hands.
Lera: Yuk ...
Nurkanat laughed, and Lera slaps her face.
Nurkanat: For what?
Lera remained silent and continued to help Nurkanat.
After 15 minutes.
Nurkanat began to collect medical supplies in a bag of SMV. Lera tried to wash her hands of blood. After all, they went to room 227. They simultaneously pushed the keys into the keyhole.
Nurkanat: I will open ...
Nurkanat opens the door and lets Lera first.
Lera: Stay on the bed ...
Nurkanat: No need.
Nurkanat takes out a raincoat from the bag and spreads it to the floor. Lera grabs Nurkanat's arm and pulls him to the bed.
Lera: Well, no, on the bed.
Nurkanat: What came over you?
Lera forces Nurkanat onto the bed, but he grabs Lera and knocks on the bed, and he himself is on the edge of the bed.
Nurkanat: Good night ...
Nurkanat began to fall asleep, but felt the warm of Lera.
Lera: Good night ...
And they fell asleep ...