Chapter 25. Ticket to Moscow ...

Base Hereford. Herefordshire. England. 06:23 GMT.
Nurkanat woke up and gets out of bed and goes to shower, as usual. In the kitchen he prepares Chirbuli (omelette with tomatoes and onions).
After 15 minutes.
Nurkanat began to eat his breakfast. Eggs left for another 6 servings. Finishing his breakfast, he meets Eliza.
Eliza: Good morning!
Nurkanat shook his head.
Eliza: What kind of culinary art will you please me?
Nurkanat: Chirbuli, your breakfast is in a fry pan.
Eliza: Stay, please ...
Nurkanat could not refuse Eliza, and they sat down at the table. On a smell of magnificent spice Russians come without Alexander.
Timur: Good morning, Eliza, Nurkanat.
Shukhrat: Good morning.
Maxim: Good morning, comrades.
Elise: Good morning, guys.
Nurkanat said nothing, just nodding his head.
Shukhrat: You are preparing something Georgian. I'm right?
Eliza: It's not for me, it's for Nurkanat.
Maxim and Timur looked at the contents of the message.
Maxim: Opa, Chirbuli! You're right, Shukhrat.
Nurkanat: Well, a pleasant appetite, you comrades.
Nurkanat hastily leaves the kitchen.
After a couple of hours.
Nurkanat was in the dining room, eating pasta with cheese at lunch. He was sitting in a permanent place in the corner by the window. Taina sits down.
Taina: Can I sit down?
Nurkanat positively shakes his head, making room for Taina.
Taina: Bon appetit.
Nurkanat: And to you of the same ...
Taina: "Shaitan" means ... Shukhrat said that your call sign has a translation, like the Devil?
Nurkanat: At least, I justify my callsign. And how does he know the translation?
Taina: Does not his name tell you anything?
Nurkanat: He is from Tajikistan?
Taina: Uzbekistan ...
Nurkanat: Samarkand?
Taine: To the point.
Nurkanat: Eh ... Samarkand. A beautiful city with a thousand-year history, and architecture. I often took fine spices to eat from there.
Taina: Do you think this city meant a lot?
Nurkanat: Not at all. Plenty of places, I try to forget, because they gave me many bad memories. I think I got your chatter ...
Nurkanat began to gather. But Eliza stops him with the news.
Eliza: So, the terrorists attacked a cafe in Moscow. They need our help! In Moscow will fly all the operatives SPETSNAZ, I, "Pulse", Zofia, "Mira" and "Frost"! Gather, we leave in an hour.
Mike: You need another operative!
Nurkanat: Let me fly with you, to Russia.
Eliza: No, you have completed your teachings to the end.
Nurkanat: You still need someone's help. At the same time, I'll probably get some information out.
Eliza: Okay, but without tricks.
Nurkanat: Of course ...
Eliza: All right, then!
Operatives that fly to Moscow, quickly leave the dining room and go to different rooms of the headquarters. Nurkanat goes to his room, and collects things, as in training, at the same time and takes his old machine gun LPG-61. He also takes with him a whole pouch with machine gun tape. And with all this, Nurkanat leaves the base, but Ela stops him.
Ela: Are you leaving already?
Nurkanat: Yes ... I'll be back, I promise.
Ela kisses Nurkanat on the lips.
Ela: Come back soon ...
Nurkanat leaves the base with the rest and leaves for the airport, and from there to Moscow ...