Chapter ?: The holiday comes to us!

Base Hereford. Herefordshire. 11:37 GMT.
Christmas. This holiday is celebrated by everyone, including operatives from Six. The last operation took away from them a lot of strength, they really did not have time to prepare for the holiday. And they are already preparing for Christmas.
Coordinator of all actions for the holiday, became Eliza. Under her leadership, all divided into groups. Most of the operatives remained at the base, decorating the base. And a small part of the fighters moved into the city. And among them was Nurkanat ...
Nurkanat: Remind me what we need to do?
Nurkanat said in a hoarse but bass voice.
Mark: You need to buy or find a Christmas tree and decorations for the tree ...
Mark answered while driving an SUV.
Nurkanat: That is, not for groceries or for drinks?
Grace: You only need to drink and row up, alcoholic ...
Grace answered angrily, not looking up from her tablet.
Grace: Eh ... there is no snow and pleasant frosts ...
In Hereford County on December 25, the weather ranges from 5 to 9 degrees Celsius or 41 to 48.2 degrees Fahrenheit, with some rains.
After about ten minutes.
Mark: So, here is the supermarket ...
Upon arrival in the city, Mark began to look for the nearest supermarket. The SUV drives into the parking lot, and the trio leaves the car.
Nurkanat: Isn't that Alexander's UAZ?
Nurkanat points to the Soviet olive-colored jeep standing at the other end of the parking lot.
Mark: Hm ... Like Alexander and Seamus were supposed to go out for alcohol, but why here?
Nurkanat: To entrust the purchase of alcohol to Alexander is a bad idea. He will calmly empty his beer keg on his way back to base.
Mark: Seamus is with him, so I hope that everything will be fine with him ...
With such thoughts, the trio enter the supermarket.
Five minutes later.
Trio is a department with Christmas trees and Christmas decorations.
Grace: Now choose ...
Before them appeared a large number of artificial and natural Christmas trees.
Mark: We have to choose artificial, and Grace ...
Grace: Take a natural Christmas tree ...
Mark: No
Grace: Yes.
Mark: No
Grace: Yes ...
Nurkanat understood that to interfere in the dispute, is fraught with problems for himself, and began to choose the Christmas tree on his own.
Nurkanat thoughts: What do you think?
Nurkanat: What do you think?
Nurkanat thoughts: Hmm ... I am more for an artificial Christmas tree, because to get out behind him and also throw them away.
Nurkanat: Solidarity ...
Nurkanat began to inspect artificial Christmas trees. He carefully examined them.
Nurkanat: Hm ... what do you think?
Nurkanat thoughts: I think it is necessary to take a Christmas tree not lower than 2 meters, but not higher than 2.5 meters.
Nurkanat: For some, there will be a "small" problem with installing decoration ...
Nurkanat thoughts: I think what you think?
A small chuckle escaped from Nurkanat.
Nurkanat: Joking like that low ...
Nurkanat thoughts: As the saying goes, "hit below the belt!" ...
Nurkanat overcomes a little laughter.
Nurkanat: Joked, and that's enough ...
Nurkanat thoughts: Then grab a Christmas tree ...
Nurkanat examined a suitable tree and shows Mark and Grace.
Mark: Hm ... I think it will do ...
Grace: But this is not a real tree!
Nurkanat takes from the shelf a freshener with the smell of a Christmas tree forest.
Mark: Genius.
After a couple of minutes.
Trio, not without the help of an assistant from the supermarket, collect the Christmas tree in a box, and on the way to the checkout, they meet Seamus with Alexander, Monika, Marius and Elias.
Mark: Merry Christmas!
Seamus: Merry Christmas!
Everyone began to greet each other.
Marius: I see you found a Christmas tree.
Mark: Yeah. They even argued ...
Grace: And what are you doing here?
Alexander: I am with Seamus, we consider a great Martini for Eliza. And the Germans came for the missing products.
Nurkanat inspects the contents of the shopping cart. Several bags of dried fruits and nuts, salmon, vegetables.
Grace: How many meals will there be?
Monika: 12 dishes ...
And Monika is distracted by the phone. After a short call, everyone gathers at the cashier, talking to each other along the way.
After about ten minutes.
The products were laid out in the luggage of a BMW sedan, and they were the first to leave the supermarket.
Mark: Come here ...
Nurkanat puts a box with a Christmas tree in the luggage of an SUV.
Nurkanat: Is it all ...
Seamus: Hey! Nurkanat!
At the other end of the parking lot, the UAZ got up and could not move on. Nurkanat and Mark resorted to UAZ.
Mark: What is it?
Alexander: Do not start, vedro s boltami ...
Seamus: You have to push to start the engine.
Alexander got behind the wheel, and the other three began to push the car.
Mark: Faster ...
UAZ began to move faster and he finally wound up.
Alexander: Thank you very very much, Seamus, over here! Davai!
Seamus, quickly got into the UAZ and he drove on.
Mark: Well what?
Nurkanat: Back to base.
Half an hour later.
Upon arrival at the base, Nurkanat was immediately sent to the dining room. A dozen people worked in the kitchen, and among the acquaintances were Monika, Zofia and Sebastien.
Nurkanat: Hello everyone!
Sebastien: Hi.
Zofia: Nurkanat! Take care with the salmon.
Having washed his hands, Nurkanat began his culinary magic.
After a long time.
It was getting dark. The last out of the kitchen was Nurkanat.
Nurkanat: Well, the stuffiness ...
Zofia: You also stink scary. Take a shower.
Nurkanat: That I will take care of right away.
After an hour.
Nurkanat was walking down the corridor and his legs led to the living room.
Erik: Hey! Nurkanat! Help ...
Erik was busy decorating the living room and his partner, Jack, went somewhere else.
Erik: Hold the ladder. I will hang the garlands.
After about ten minutes.
Erik walks down the stairs and shakes hands with Nurkanat.
Erik: Thank you ...
Taking the stairs, Erik almost hurts Nurkanat and moves on.
After some more time.
Everyone began to gather around the dining room, but everyone was waiting for Eliza, for she had to open the Christmas table.
Sanaa: Jalal, where did the recruits go?
Jalal: They have their own table ...
Seamus: Yeah. They are preparing themselves ...
After a couple of minutes of talking, Eliza comes to the door of the dining room.
Eliza: Ready?
All: Yes!
And Eliza flings open the dining room doors. In the middle of the room was a Christmas table. He was covered with all sorts of dishes: kutya, vinaigrette, turkey, salmon tenderloin and much more. And everyone began to sit at the table.
Ela: Nurkanat, come here.
Nurkanat sat next to Ela, to the left of Nurkanat, sat down James.
The main chair was occupied by Eliza.
Eliza: Who will start the toast?
There was silence, and no one interrupted her.
Eliza: Then, I'll start ...
Eliza rose from her chair and began her toast.
Eliza: Christmas is the most family, warm and bright holiday, when extraordinary peace, comfort, joy and awe reign around. And I wish you such happiness and warmth not only today, but always. May today's birthday boy come with you all your life!
Following Eliza, Seamus starts.
Seamus: They say that to get good, you need to forget all the bad and negative. May today, on this bright holiday of Christmas, we let out of our hearts all the sadness, insults and disappointments, so that joy, smiles and positives can live in it!
Gilles: They say that on a magical night on Christmas, that you will not guess, everything is being fulfilled. I want to wish each of you fulfill the most cherished and even the most immodest desires. Let everything you dream of become reality, and the magic of Christmas can help in this. Happy holiday!
Everyone told their toast, so Nurkanat’s turn came.
Nurkanat: All people are waiting from each other, some big things. And often they do not notice when the people around them make small but pleasant trifles. So let us, on this bright Christmas holiday, drink to those people who make our life a little more pleasant and happy!
And the last one, made by James.
James: Let's raise our glasses for perhaps the most family and home holiday! And may all of you in this young year be all well and all your plans and dreams were fulfilled with God's help! Merry Christmas everyone, happy holiday!
After these words, they all began to clink glasses, and began to eat.
After an hour.
Grace: I have a camera. Sharing a photo?
Nobody was against it, and everyone went into the living room. Putting the sofa in front of the Christmas tree, everyone gathered in the camera lens.
Grace: So, the photo after 5 seconds.
All: 5! 4!
Grace manages to take a seat.
All: 3! 2! 1!
* Click *
Totally_Not_A_Bot wishes all readers Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!
(Quite unexpected, huh? For almost a year, I did not release anything. I have no idea, and besides, Wattpad was blocked and I am sitting through a VPN. Cool, yeah? Anyway, Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year!)