Date Night!!!!

---------------Ashley's POV-----------

I asked Luke to take me home and when I got there Destiny was waiting for me. I walked though the doors and she stopped me and ask "How was it?" I said with a smile "Awesome!" she just laugh and went back the couch. I ran upstairs and to fine clothes to wear for tonight. I hopped in the shower and did my normal routine. I hopped out and dried my hair and my body and I put on my camo dress and my boots and walked downstairs.

-----------Destiny's POV---------

I seen Ashley walking down the stairs and dressed up. I asked "Where you going?" She said "I have a date with Luke and he will be here any minute now!" I said "You have a date with Luke?!?!" she said "Yes and I'll tell you some of the stuff we did last night!" "We got on the bus and we started talking. He asked what did I want to do and I said I dont know truth or dare? Hes said sure and I dared him to run around the bus in his boxers and he did! I said "Okay what else?" He asked me truth or dare and I choose dare and he dared me to kiss him not just a short one but a long one!" Ashley screamed. I said so you kissed The Luke Bryan?!?!  Ash said yes I did and I got to sleep in his bed to! We didnt do anything what you are thinking! I promise! I said "Okay". Then someone knocked at the door.

------------Luke's POV----------

I got a shower and got dressed and went to Ashley's house. I walked up to the door and knocked she came up to the door and opened it. My mouth dropped! I said "Damn girl you look beautiful!" she blushed and giggled and said "Thanks!". I asked "You ready?" She said "Yes" and I walked her to her side of the truck and helped her in and ran to my side and hopped in. She asked me where we was going and I said "Its a surprise!" She said "Okay". We pulled up to a big opened feild and I jumped out of the truck and went to her side and helped her down. We went to the back and opened the tailgate and hopped in. We sat there talking and laughing while eating. We layed down on the covers and pillows and looked at the stars. I knew it's time to ask her out! "Ash" I said and she looked at me and said "What Luke" with that beautiful smile. "Ash I only known you for a day and I want to spend more time with you". I loomed at her and she had a tear going down her face and smile! I said "Ash, Will you go out with me?" I said with a smile. She said "Yes Luke I will!" and she hopped on my and kissed me and she layed on my chest and soon we both were asleep!