Chapter 21

-----------Ashley's POV---------

Me and Luke finally got home from the airport! I have never wanted to be home so bad before! We are just now walking through the doors to our house when we turned the lights on there was a surprise party!

Everyone- SURPRISE!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!!!!!

Ashley/Luke- Thank you everyone!!

We walked around visiting everyone. Tate is laughing and jumping u and down while everyone is tickling him! I walked to the back porch and Caroline was stadin there.

Ashley- What do you want?

Caroline- I came by and wanted to say I regret everything I did on the plane amd I am so very sorry!

Ashley- I accept you apologie. We should start over. We had a rough first time meeting each other. So I'll go first. My name is Ashley Nicole Bryan. Im 25.  I grew up in a abusive family. My dad almost killed me when I was 12. I didnt even go to his funeral.

Caroline- Well, my name is Caroline Marie Boyer. Im 28. I also grew up in a abusive family. My dad's name was Bill Former and

Ashley- Wow! Wait your dad was named Bill Former?

Caroline- yeah. My mom's name was Jennifer Former

Ashley- Wow! Wait your mom and dad were my parents to! So that, means we are sisters!

Caroline- Wow! I guess so! We can take a test tomorrow to be sure if you want.

Ashley- Yeah that sounds good!

We walked inside and Luke seen me walk in with Caroline.

He whispers in my ear

Luke- What is she doing here?

Ashley- Well, I walked out to the back porch and we started talking about our lives and it turns out we both have to same parents!

Luke- Wow! Yall are sisters?

Ashley- Yes we are! But w are going to the doctor tomorrow to be sure.

Luke- Well thats great!!

We walked around talking and having a big time! Caroline is so much fun to hang ut with!

Caroline- So its getting late and I have to drive to Miami Beach to my house.

Ashley- Wait you can stay in our guest room. Its right down the hall ad to the right and the bathroom is right across the hall.

Caroline- Thanks sister! Well yall have a great night!

Ashley- we will!

Me and Luke walked up the stairs to our room and I got my sleep pats and one of Lule's shirts one and laed down. I looked at my phone and I seen I had a text from Destiny!

Text conversation

D- We just got home from our honeymoon!  We had a big time! So I heard Tate is here?

A- Yes he is! He is asleep right now! We got home and there was a surprise party here! So you remember Caroline right?

D- yes that bitch is dead when I see her!

A- Wow! Wait we was talking and it turned out me and he has the same parents! We are sisters! But just to keep it safe we are going to the doctor tomorrow just to make sure we are.

D- Great! Can I come? I wanna meet the sister!

A- Sure!! We leave here at 10.

D- Alright! Ill be there!  Well yall get some sleep! Love ya sis!

A- Love ya to!

Luke finally came to bed after what seems like forever! We sat in bed and me and him were just talking.

Luke- So what are we gonna do now? With your sister?

Ashley- Well we wont see until we take the test tomorrow.

Luke- Well I guess we will see! Love you Ashley Boo!

Ashley- Love you to Lukey Boo!

We went to bed that night with smiles on our faces!

A/N

Well that was a turn around! Ashley and Caroline are sisters?!

Who's ready for Destiny and Chase?

They have some big news to tell Ashley and Luke!

Last chapters coming soon!!