LEAVING!!!!! Chapter 18

----------Ashley POV----------

Me and Luke has been on the couch since 2:00 and it's now 3 so we had to get up off the couch! I didn't want to get up! Luke jumped up all excited and turned around and looked down at me and said "Are you gonna get up or you want me to bring the couch with me?" I laughed and said " Can you bring the couch with you?" He laughed and said " No we can't it needs to stay sweet cheeks!" I pouted and said "Okay I'll get up! Can you help me?" "Sure darlin!" He helped me up and went up to get our bags and went to the truck. We are heading to the airplane!

-------- Luke's POV--------

We pulled up to the airport and Ashley was asleep. I slid across the seat to wake her up. I kissed her on the lips she twitched. I kissed her again and her beautiful eyes looked up at me and smiled. " Darlin we here!" I told her. She grunted and sat up to see where we was. We got out and went to find our plane line. When we walked in fans came running to us and asking for autographs. We took picture and signed photos and went to our line.

We were the second ones in line and we were in first class. We got on the plane and Ashley fell asleep again. She took a nerve pill and said that she was sleepy. I told her it was gonna be a 5 hour flight. So she fell asleep with her head on my chest hugging me. I smiled and fell asleep myself.

A/N

Here's the short chapter! Hoped y'all like it!!! Thanks for the views and votes! Love y'all!! -Ashley