Saddest day ever!

-----------Ashley's POV-----------

Today is Destiny's vistation and funeral.  Today is gonna be hard for me! We got to the funeral home and to see my best friend in that coffin I literally just fell to the ground crying my eyes out! I'm so glad I have Luke with me! He knows how to put a smile on my face when I'm crying!

------------Luke's POV------------

We pulled into the funeral home and when Ashley turned the corner she fell to the ground shaking and crying! I hate seeing her like this! When she fell I fell with her! I sat down with her hugging her! We went to find our sit and she snuggled into my side and waited for the service to be over.

------Ashley's POV------

If Luke wasnt here with me I would still be in the floor crying! He is truly a good boyfriend! We went into the chapel and I sat down and snuggled into Luke's side and watched the service. After the service we went to the cemetery and watched them put my sister into the ground.:( I turned towards Luke and look up at him and he was crying and I said "Luke, Lets go back to the bus" he said "Okay". He opened my door and helped me in and ran to his side and drove off. I looked at the sky the whole way back.

---------Luke's POV--------

Ashley sat against the door looking at the sky with tears in her eyes. I padded the middle seat and she scooted over and put her head in my lap and started crying. I pulled over and she got up and I turned to where I faced her and hugged her tight! We sat there for about 10 minutes hugging and I turned around and drove to the bus.

----------Ashley's POV---------

I layed down in Luke's lap and started playing with his fingers and he was smiling at me which made me smile. We pulled in to where the bus was and went inside and sat down and started talking. Luke pulled me into a passionate kiss and it turned into a make out session.

---------Luke's POV-------

Ashley sat there with a look on her face. She looked like she was gonna cry again. I pulled her into a kiss. I picked her up and took her to bed. I gave her my shirt and we both fell asleep. Ashley was laying on my chest and I soon fell asleep with a smile.