Charter 22. Last Chapter!:(

-----------Destiny's POV-----------

Me, Ashley, and Caroline are on our way to the doctor for a test to see if they really are sisters! After we get back to Ashley's house I will tell her so big news! But shhh dont tell her this but the news is... Me and Chase are gonna have a baby girl and we are gonna name her after Ashley! I know I know im excited to! Well we just arrived at the doctor's office time to see if they really are sisters!

Doctor- Im gonna need to get a small drop of blood from yall's fingers.

A/C- Alright

They gave their blood to the doctor and he went off to the testing room.

------Ashley's POV------

We just gave the doctor our blood and he just left the room. Me and Destiny were takimg selfies on SnapChat and sending them to random people and puttig them on my story. We took our last selfie when the doctor came in.

Doctor- Well the test came back and you to are sisters!

A/C- Omgosh!!!! This is great!!!! Thank you doctor Johnson!

Doctor- You welcome girls!

We walked out of the doctors office and walking to the truck. We pulled out ad headed to Star Bucks and then heading home to hang out!

Ashley- I'll have a dark chocolate loco cappuccino, banana frosted frappé,  and a cup of vanilla ice cream.

Sales Person- Alright that will be $8 drive to the next window.

We got our drinks and ice cream and heading to the house.

We arrived at the house and Destiny had to call Chase to come over. She said that they had some news they had to tell me and Luke.

About 15 minutes of lauging and cutting up Chase arrived.

Luke just got home with Tate and he sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me and gave me Tate.

Destiny- Well we have some news to tell yall!

A/L- well sill it lol

D- I know yal know that im pregnant amd we found out the sex of our baby. We are having a baby girl!

A- Thats great!!

D- Thats not it! We are gonna name her after you Ashley!

A- Omg!! Thats awesome!!! This day just keeps getting better!!

I got up amd gave her a big ol hug and we sat back down. Luke and Chase are out back cooking some hamburgers.

------------Luke's POV----------

Luke- Man that really meant a lot to Ashley! I never seen her so happy!

Chase- Yeah, me and Destiny was trying to figure out some names and she said Ashley. She gave me all the reasons way so I agreed to it and thats when she couldnt wait to tell Ashley!

Luke- Man, that is the best! Well the burgers are ready! Lets get to eating!

Chase- Alright dude!

I walked back inside and Ashley was on the floor making funny faces to Tate. He was tring so hard to try them to! I laughed and went to sit beside her. I started making funny faces to. Tate did the duck lips at us and Ashley took a quick picture of them and posted it to twitter.

Luke- Haha! Where did he learn that one?

Ashley- Well I kinda showed him how and he caught on really quick to!

Luke- Well how about you do the duck lips for me to teach me how?

Ashley- No no no.

Luke- Well its time for tickle monster to come out.

I started tickling her and Tate fell backwards laughing so hard! Ashley finally said stop and she taught me the duck lips even though I already knew how. We got off the floor ad Ashley ran to the bathroom. She said I almost made her pee her pants!

Ashley has been the best wife I have ever had! I wouldn't trade her for anything at all!

---------Ashley's POV--------

Luke really did make me almost pee myself! I got off the floor amd ran to the bathroom. I came back out and seen Luke standimg there waiting for me!

Ashley- Well hey there hot stuff!

Luke- Well hey there gorgeous young lady!

I got out of the door way and Luke pushed me up against the wall not hard but gentle! He gave me the most passionate kiss I think I ever had!! He is just the sweetest husband ever!! I love him to to much to be mad at him! He is just the best! My day has been the best!!

So I found ot that the girl I almost killed on the plane was my sister!

My bestest friend in the world is naming her baby girl after me!

Luke is the absolute best husband there is!!

I couldnt live with out any of these people in my life!

A/N

Wel everyone!  This is good bye! I will see yall in the next story! Thank you all for the views and votes!!

I have a special shout out to a friend I made on here. Yall go check out her fanfic! Ryleigh Brooke McManis! Also go follow her!!

CeciliaRenee34